An invitation(call-out) for Pirana and Tease

Look, I'll be the first to admit here in the middle of this mild quarrel that my car can move, but doesn't have s*** done to it....It is in no means the meanest P5 eva, and most likely, could be the slowest P5 in this post, but I'd race just for the mere fun and satisfaction that I was only beat by another P5, and not something like a Civic

:wtf:....................... (getout)
Sporks MP5 said:
Look, I'll be the first to admit here in the middle of this mild quarrel that my car can move, but doesn't have s*** done to it....It is in no means the meanest P5 eva, and most likely, could be the slowest P5 in this post, but I'd race just for the mere fun and satisfaction that I was only beat by another P5, and not something like a Civic

I say both of 'em go to Alamo (no, not the Alamo! ha!) and rent like identical Chevy Malibus - then race 'til your hearts content (all 'Days of Thunder' style)! Then someone will have something to hold over the other!!
:D (chair)

In all seriousness, it's kinda bad to hear about having to race the STI in the first place...I mean c'mon, I wish MSP's were AWD and had 300hp STOCK. Just seems like a pointless race to me - I need this many more mods than you, we can't race from a dig, blahblahblah....

Well, maybe it's not pointless (and yes, I'm well aware of Discreet's 'from a roll kill list') - I guess I'm thinking Pirana better damn well do well - it's the all-frickin-mighty STI for God sakes (I know I wrote that to sound sarcastic, but I'm really not trying to be)...I'm struggling with this, mostly because though my MSP isn't stock, I still wouldn't mind piloting the Subbie myself...ah well...too bad I won't be able to see all this in person...you guys have fun!

Ok, I'm done rambling now...ah thank ya.

We need that vid posted to show what exactly happened. Flood elemental with pm's until he posts it online.

(hah) ProCarParts...

My bad ProPartsUSA.COM. (sad2)

Sure they mess with one another, but that was between them two.

ProPartsUSA.COM said:
Haha, any word from him yet?
I know he is busy with finals. So afterwards, he might be able to get it up.

PM flood him!!!

In the meantime, t3ase, linuxracr and me were all following Pirana and DiscreetSpeed. We are be first hand witnesses.

The video (with no bulls*** and all truth) shows the STi hitting fuel cut twice, every time after Discreets bad ass backfire!

haha NO! PM floods you assholes...

Moeed, Come over sunday while I am installing my JIC's and see if you can bring something from work to dump this tape over to an AVI file. I have RCA in's on my computer but no camera or VCR to play this Hi8 tape with.

For whats its worth. I watched the tape a few times, and you can tell Vic wasn't familiar with his car as well as he is now. Fuel cut is a bit hard to make out, but I will try and up the audio or something to try and hear it. I kidd you not that Vic wasn't BSing, and I think its cool that hes NOT saying he didnt loose. In this case it was clearly driver error, and not a true "race".

Hell they both gave up RIGHT after the whole thing even started. Everyone is making this out to be a long ass video, its just a couple seconds, and you see the STI pull out ahead, then the STI just kinda hangs there while the MSP passes and then both cars hit the brakes. Short and simple.

hey i got a little info for people doubting the sti can hit 12's

my friend got a new STI, bone stock with a stereo sysetm (three screens, two 12" subs) so its about 400 lbs heavier than stock. He went 13.1 at texas motorplex, i can tell you vic is probably a MUCH better driver than my friend and has exhaust so i would say dipping into the 12's in his STI is a completely reasonable assumption.

TXMazdaSpeeder said:
hey i got a little info for people doubting the sti can hit 12's

my friend got a new STI, bone stock with a stereo sysetm (three screens, two 12" subs) so its about 400 lbs heavier than stock. He went 13.1 at texas motorplex, i can tell you vic is probably a MUCH better driver than my friend and has exhaust so i would say dipping into the 12's in his STI is a completely reasonable assumption.
lol dude...w(ho)tf cares...no one is doubting the STI CAN HIT 12'S...JUST SAYING HE HIMSELF HAS NOT HIT 12'S(encourage

Back