Amd Custom Made Gaming Computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

xvdarkyvx

:
Silver Mazda Protege 5
Custom Made Computer For Sale

This is a computer I've had for about a year. I put it together myself and it has served me well. I have recently purchased a laptop, so this computer has to go. Currently a college student, so looking to sell this around $550 + shipping. This comes with a student version of windows xp on the computer. I have the boxes for the motherboard, video card, tv tuner, case, and power supply. I would recommend downloading all the current drivers from online, however, I can provide it to you on a cd upon request. I've used this computer to run Battlefield 2, Counter-Strike, World of Warcraft, and other games with high quality resolutions and graphics without any problems. If you have any questions, let me know.

*By the way, shipped price is to the continental US.

Open to offers also.

Motherboard: Abit AN8 Fatality Motherboard AMD Socket 939 = $50 shipped

CPU: AMD Operton 144 (1.8 Ghz, can hit 2.8 Ghz) = $40 shipped

Video Card: PNY Nvidia Geforce 7900 GT = $150 shipped

RAM: 2GB Mushkin DDR 400 PC3200 Dual Channel 2x1gb = $80 shipped *SOLD

Hard Drive: 74 GB Western Digital Raptor 10,000 RPM SATA = $90 shipped *SOLD

DVD Burner: Sony 18x DVD+-R, 12X DVD RAM, SATA = $35 shipped

TV Tuner: PlusTV HD PCI 120, HDTV Tuner Card = $30 shipped

Sound Card: Sound Blaster Audigy 2 = $30 shipped

Case: Antec Super Lanboy = $30 + shipping

Power Supply: Antec Smartpower 2.0 500W. Modular (Pick and choose cables) = $40 shipped

References:
http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=5834

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Attachments

• DSC03572.JPG
    DSC03572.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC03571.JPG
    DSC03571.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC03570.JPG
    DSC03570.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 131
Last edited:
thinking 50 + shipping for the motherboard, and the 7900gt is pci-e. I'm in the process of working on individual prices right now. However, I want to keep it all together if possible. Also can throw a 52x cd-rw drive and 40gb hard drive into the deal.

ill take the raptor drive if you decide to part. i'll check this thread from time to time or PM me if you decide to sell seperately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back