aluminum eBay radiator?

Northern radiator low profile. I like it the only problem is that you need custom hoses which if not done right looks pretty ugly. oh and that its a single pass just like i said sit to long at a light and the fans kick on.

well i gotta say, not all mishimoto item come with "high standard quality control"

brand new coolant reservoir i got from mishimoto has a scratch and something looks like some hot liquefied metal dripped and harden on the surface near the “pressure release hole” near cap.

its fully functional, just not nice looking one consider i paid 80+20shipping+30 duty and handling fee

brought it from ebay US seller, so i dont wanna trouble on exchange.

i was about to purchase mishimoto radiator, but that made me think twice.

i do like mishimoto, just by chance u would get some unhappy products no matter how well known the brand is.

I apologize that you ran into this situation. Have you tried contacting our customer service department about this issue? They can be reached through email at sales@mishimoto.com.

well i gotta say, not all mishimoto item come with "high standard quality control"

brand new coolant reservoir i got from mishimoto has a scratch and something looks like some hot liquefied metal dripped and harden on the surface near the “pressure release hole” near cap.

its fully functional, just not nice looking one consider i paid 80+20shipping+30 duty and handling fee

brought it from ebay US seller, so i dont wanna trouble on exchange.

i was about to purchase mishimoto radiator, but that made me think twice.

i do like mishimoto, just by chance u would get some unhappy products no matter how well known the brand is.

btw i am on the same page, comparing both mishimoto and ebay one atm.

i really do wanna spend money on mishimoto, its only 100-120 price differences locally consider its lifetime warranty

what i wanna know is if theres an actual mishimoto repair center in ontario

should have bought from a Canadian dealer, there is a good one in Quebec that has almost next day shipping/warranty work. I've never had issues with any of my Mishimoto products and i have too many to list now under the hood of my car. The rad never sees temps of 190* while I'm driving no matter how hard the car is working and even at the lights and stopped temps do not climb like the OE one did.

nothing but good things to say so far about the Mishimoto products i have installed.

I know that after having a issue wth my Mishimoto Radiator, I sent in my warranty claim, last Monday. I received a reply the same day, approved the replacement radiator and I paid the shipping and got the radiator by Thursday. All I can say is, you get what you pay for.....Nothing but praise from me and the products are outstanding!!!

I have only seen temps as high as 206.4 in traffic and from a hot start from a trip from the store 219. While driving 190. I just feel i got bad circulation through my engine bay.

should have bought from a Canadian dealer, there is a good one in Quebec that has almost next day shipping/warranty work. I've never had issues with any of my Mishimoto products and i have too many to list now under the hood of my car. The rad never sees temps of 190* while I'm driving no matter how hard the car is working and even at the lights and stopped temps do not climb like the OE one did.

nothing but good things to say so far about the Mishimoto products i have installed.

I know that after having a issue wth my Mishimoto Radiator, I sent in my warranty claim, last Monday. I received a reply the same day, approved the replacement radiator and I paid the shipping and got the radiator by Thursday. All I can say is, you get what you pay for.....Nothing but praise from me and the products are outstanding!!!

Thanks for the feedback guys! :)

Back