aluminum eBay radiator?

destineal

Contributor
:
Black Mica #129
Has anybody ever tried one of these ebay 2 row radiators for the protege? It's cheaper than the mishimoto, but with a 1yr warranty vs the lifetime. of mishimoto.

http://pages.ebay.com/motors/link/?nav=item.view&id=370790166234
KGrHqNHJFFGSRm9FZBBRtyEMg53g60_3_zps4953c005.jpg

Last edited:
looks just like my mishimoto. Probably from the same factory in China, just different brand name

aw come on, you're not allowed to use the "R" in super as the first "R" in radiator...
...superadiator

that's how they keep the prices low!

Hey guys, thought I'd chime in here to help straighten some things out. First off, a 2 row radiator and a dual pass radiator are separate things. The 2 row radiator means that there are 2 rows of tubes inside the radiator, because the radiator is thicker than stock. The dual pass radiator means that there is a plate inside one of the end tanks, forcing coolant to run through the radiator twice, allowing for better cooling because of the increased time the coolant spends in the radiator.

Also, all of our products are designed and engineered by our team of in-house engineers here in New Castle, Delaware. We ensure direct fitment with no modification necessary and offer a 100% guaranteed lifetime warranty on all of our products. I would be happy to answer any other questions you might have.

Thanks,
Tyler

I can assure you that this is not the same product as ours. Our products are designed by our extremely skilled engineers and manufactured from high quality materials, with a very high standard of quality control resulting in a defect rate well below industry standard. A lifetime warranty would not be possible without this type of attention to detail.

well i gotta say, not all mishimoto item come with "high standard quality control"

brand new coolant reservoir i got from mishimoto has a scratch and something looks like some hot liquefied metal dripped and harden on the surface near the “pressure release hole” near cap.

its fully functional, just not nice looking one consider i paid 80+20shipping+30 duty and handling fee

brought it from ebay US seller, so i dont wanna trouble on exchange.

i was about to purchase mishimoto radiator, but that made me think twice.

i do like mishimoto, just by chance u would get some unhappy products no matter how well known the brand is.

btw i am on the same page, comparing both mishimoto and ebay one atm.

i really do wanna spend money on mishimoto, its only 100-120 price differences locally consider its lifetime warranty

what i wanna know is if theres an actual mishimoto repair center in ontario

I would recomend getting a douple pass anything. Currently I have a single pass Radiator and it works fine but if you sit to long in traffic the fans kick on quite a bit.

If other people have differnt experience please chime in it could be that my car is just to clutterd up front.

Back