Aluminium Intercooler Pipe Kit - DIY FMIC inside

I'm still on fence about this kit but I was thinking about piping & ic core to be powdercoated black for a sleeper look.

dont even think twice bro. for the money cant be beat. there is no more modification needed then any other kit if that and it works great.first install, had no hose pop off or couplers blow no leaks. just had to adjust a pipe or two and it works like a charm. looks awesome in the engine bay , fits great.. uhhh what can i say probably best thing i have bought for my car performance wise, (i dont have a dp or rp) and at cost its most efficient. i see your in cali and i am in the desert of cali i recommend it 100% if you want a intercooler cant beat it with even a used ets would be close in price and... well it'd be used... and no front mount can really come close to cost. get it get it now before ken wises up and asks for more money lol(smash)

Last edited:
Would this kit work on a speed 6 ??

no. i mean ken can elaborate on this, but u may be able to fit the intercooler and its mount on a speed 6 with some modification and of course the couplers and clamps will work, there just may be different amounts or sizes.. but the piping would definetly not work..so nope it doesnt fit.

just received the first box to my kit, now to find the list of what i need to have for a complete kit. Also one pipe looks slightly squashed on both ends so hopefully i can push that out

its just not in matte black like i added in my comments :( but at least its black

EDIT: Page 44 for those looking for the parts list

- intercooler core
- five (5) aluminum pipes
- one (1) 2 to 2.5 inch reducer coupler
- five (5) 2.5 inch straight couplers
- one (1) 2.5 inch long coupler
- one (1) smaller hose clamp
- twelve (12) medium hose clamps
- one (1) larger hose clamp
- intercooler bracket kit
- BPV elbow

Last edited:
For the guys who have the kit installed...

What kind of BATs are you seeing?

In what situation?

I did a little log for a different reason on Monday where ambient was 55, IAT was 60 2 degrees, and BATs were between 85 and 95, creeping towards 100-110 at extended idle.

I know this info is probably in the thread somewhere but I don't want to read all 28 pages.

How much for the entire basic kit shipped to 42101? No t-bolts or painting.

Back