Alright I know someone is out there

beans

OK, I bought #682 in Missoula and when I did there were 7 Different speeds on the lot. I actully don't live there anymore but I do want to find out if anybody has bought one and found there way here. I am in Missoula every 3 months or so and am pretty far into tuning. If your out there I want to hear from you.

Not Missoula, but Billings. I'm originally from there and most likely will be there in a little over a month. I'm finishing school up in Florida then back to BigSky Country with my Mp3. =) I'll probably be taking a trip up to Missoula in the early fall though. My best friend goes to UM there.

Yo Beans,

Profile says I reside in AK, but I'm in College now at Tech in Butte (it's okay to cringe). I've got #355 of 03.5 Titanium Silver MSP's out there. Looking for Apexi Turbo Timer and Boost Controler. Gauges will be a must with the controler. Fire me an e-mail sometime you're around Missoula or Butte.

Hey I just IM'd you. Hey most of my family is from Butte so I completly understand. Hopefully I will be back there sometime this fall. Import parts even in missoula are rare. Lots of little ricer shops. You should check Spokane WA for shops if you are ever that way. I ordered the Blitz Fatt II shipped for 80 something from adventon.com, I think they carry apexi too. About the cheapest prices around. Jeggs for the gauges and pod, I got the Ultra lite boost gauge and sigle pod for 75 or so total. I will see you around on the bored.
Rory

Rory,

I actually have been getting my Mazda parts from Cork Sport in Portland (an excuse for a drive, see relatives, and now a nice lady too). They have a lot of knowledge about the vehicles and are great to work with. They helped me out with my MX-6 to get some handling work on it. Never thought it would have oversteer.

So far, just an HKS turbo timer is on order. Hopefully I'll have it by the weekend so I can do some installing and not have to sit in my car for a minute of two when I get to a destination.

btw, where in Idaho? I went to school over in Moscow for a year before coming back to Tech.

-Roach

I am stationed at Moutain Home AFB 30 miles east of Boise. I have been wanting to go out to portland and hit up cork sport. I need to get my flash and clunk fix so I may make a multi day trip out there. Its like a 5 hour trip so not to bad.

Rory

Not a bad idea. Ask them how the mods are coming along for the MSP. They've been working on it for a little bit and if they see some more interest, it might speed things up. I want to offer my services as a test bed in the Rockies and hopefully get some stuff moving.

Check out the thread on the ECU thing. I think there's a couple of dealers in Portland. If not, I know Flanagan's does have it now. Though I almost got some free tools out of them if I didn't open the hood when they were done reflashing. It wasn't Snap-on or anything so I gave it back LOL.

Back