All Weather Mats...Which?

I got the Weathertech cargo liner, but went with the Huskies for the floor liners. Like them both and very glad I got the floor liners when I did. I have hosed them off several times this winter. A slight disavantage to the Huskies is that the fuel door release is below the mat. Not such a big deal to me since I only fill up about once a month, but it might be to someone who fills up more often.

I have Husky mats as well. I attached a plastic zip-tie to the fuel door latch. The other end sticks out about 1-1.5" against the side of the floor. Once I am ready to fill up, I just pull the end of zip-tie. It has worked for over a year now.

What I hate about the Husky's liners is their pricks at the bottom. Once you take them out for cleaning a good pair of protection gloves is required not to hurt yourself.

In my last 4 cars I take the factory mats out and store them in a clean space in my garage. This gives me more foot room (Size 15 shoes). When it is trade in time I put the clean, pristine mats back in. Looks good. It's a car, not a surgical operating theater.

Ordered the 3D Maxpider mats today for my 2014 GT that's coming in 2-3 weeks. Free shipping and Canadian!

Arrived within 2 days. For free shipping, I expected them to take at least a week. Picking up my GT on Tuesday or Wednesday and will post pics as soon as I get them in!

I ordered the Aries from Autoanything. They cancelled the order because they were backordered and didn't know when they would get any. So instead I ordered these "3D Kagu Custom Auto Floor Liners w MAXpider Grip - Tri-Layer - Front/Rear - Black " from eTrailer. $151.09 with free shipping. Hopefully these will work out and be in stock! FWIW, they were about $24 cheaper than the Aries.

I got the weathertech mats front, back and cargo area and really like the way they're form fitting and are easy to clean off. I'm sure they'll last.

Can you provide me with a link to purchase them?
Maybe I'm blind but I couldn't find anywhere on there website to order the mats.

Im liking the 3d mats as well, and wondering if there are any canadians in here that have given them the canadian winter test as yet ?

Im liking the 3d mats as well, and wondering if there are any canadians in here that have given them the canadian winter test as yet ?
Thank you!

I just ordered the weathertech mat's but I'm considering returning them as the 3D MAX mat's are about half the price.

Anyone have experience in both the Mazda OEM all-weather and Weathertech mats?

The Weathertech's cost 2x more and I'm curious if it is worth the extra expense.

It terms of function, are they both easy to maintain? Which one looks more "premium"?

Thanks!

I ended up purchasing the 3D Maxspider mat's as well.. Once I get them both I will make a decision on which I want to keep.

I researched these mats a few months ago. I went with the Husky mats because they completely covered the dead pedal and were less expensive than the WeatherTech's. I paid $135 shipped.

This sounds like a winning combo especially the part about the dead pedal, I am hoping to find a similar deal.

Arrived within 2 days. For free shipping, I expected them to take at least a week. Picking up my GT on Tuesday or Wednesday and will post pics as soon as I get them in!

MAXpider 3D mats. LOVE them. They actually look like awesome factory mats. Perfect fit and easy to clean.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    970 KB · Views: 783
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    949.2 KB · Views: 759
I have Weathertechs in my Mazda3 and find them pretty slippery stepping in and out of the car. Anyone else? I had OEM Mazda rubber mats in my MX-5 and didn't have this issue. My debate is whether to get the OEM Mazda rubber mats or the OEM Mazda floor liners (I think they are Mazda branded Weathertechs) for my CX-5 since the dealership is hooking me up?

Last edited:
I just received my new MAXpider 3D in the mail yesterday and they look amazing.
I will take a bunch of shots of them installed either later tonight or tomorrow.

Anyone have any luck buying the 3d MAXpider mats in the US? Several retailers say they carry them, but all are out of stock (in black at least)? Any luck getting them shipped from Canada?

Thanks

I ordered some from eTrailer and they have said they won't get them until mid-October. I bought some HD rubber mats to use until then.

Anyone have any luck buying the 3d MAXpider mats in the US? Several retailers say they carry them, but all are out of stock (in black at least)? Any luck getting them shipped from Canada?

Thanks

I ordered mine from here
http://www.partsengine.ca/product/U-Guard-3D-MAXpider-Floor-Liner-Full-Set-BLACK/default.aspx?utm_campaign=map&utm_medium=email&utm_source=yotpo&yotpo_token=5de3a115d8a4776624e590cf27256942bcbb628f
They came in about 5 business days. Then again I live in Canada so I imagine it would take a few more days to reach the states.

Back