ALL new setup

STRICK-

:
07' SPEED 3
All these goodies came in the mail today(not pictured 2 - 12" DVC subs)
1306366914.jpg

Im still waiting for a few more items to arrive :D
*4- 6.5" moniters (2 for the headrests and 2 for the hatch area build)
*back up camera and ipod a/v cable for the headunit

I will be running a 2 guage power supply front to back with a distribution block in the rear. All rewired doors due to the existing bose being removed.

more pics to come soon......

Last edited:
Its getting dynamat and the works. Its going to be in the SONY booth at formula D west palm beach on 6/4. No shortcuts on this install. Power inverter going in as well for display booth purposes

I wanna see how you got the rearview hooked in, I have a pioneer, wired in the purple reverse wire to IIRC the g/w (H) on JB1
and the camera does not work, screen goes black and displays "image may be revered" disclaimer, I'm starting to thing the camera is bad, meaning a disinstall and return. Grrrr....

The back up camera is an additional option for the headunit ive got. Im unsure how its wired in, but its on backorder at the moment. So I wont get it soon unfortunatly. The door speakers are in, wiring is in place for the headunit, 2 guage wire supply is in and the box and amp rack is coming together. Here are some pics from today.

install006.jpg

install010.jpg

install011.jpg

install004.jpg

install009.jpg

The headrest moniters are backordered 2 weeks as well. All the wiring and signal boosters for them are being prewired for their arrival ;)

more updates coming soon....

I picked up the car this past friday for the booth @ Formula D on 6/4. Here is the "finished" product.

install1005.jpg

install1001.jpg

install1003.jpg

the car at the Sony mobile/P.A.S. magazine booth
booth.jpg

and I got a pkg today in the mail :D
2011-06-07154531_Riverview_Florida_US.jpg

2011-06-07154557_Riverview_Florida_US.jpg

more pics as soon as phase 2 is finished...

Back