ALL 2010 Mazda3 Stuff Goes Here

unveiling of mazda3/mazdaspeed3 redesign?

found an article saying that the 2010 mazda3 coupe will be unveiled at an LA show nov 17th, but the hatch will be at a later date. and don't know if there will be a speed unveiling

anyone have anymore info? i usually go to the philadelphia auto show that happens i think in january, would love to see the new mazda3

As far as insurance goes...

I have my MS3 w/ Progressive and it is about $115/month for full-coverage. That's pretty cheap to me.

found an article saying that the 2010 mazda3 coupe will be unveiled at an LA show nov 17th, but the hatch will be at a later date. and don't know if there will be a speed unveiling

anyone have anymore info? i usually go to the philadelphia auto show that happens i think in january, would love to see the new mazda3

Really a coupe? What is Mazda thinking? What a waste of sheet metal if they do that!

Sorry to get on the AWD kick again, but if most of these reports state that the new MS3 won't have a limited slip (which the Focus RS already employs) won't that give a leg up for MS3 to use AWD? As far as I know the RS with the RevoKnuckle is only useful in conjunction with a limited slip dif. So I'm betting until we get word that the MS3 is actually getting the RevoKnuckle Tech I'm ruling in AWD for this car.

How do you know? Are you sure? Why would Mazda include on in the 2007-2009 model and not the 2010...?

Unless they are using Dodge's excellent technology of brake assist type of LSD... FTL!!!

How do you know? Are you sure? Why would Mazda include on in the 2007-2009 model and not the 2010...?

Unless they are using Dodge's excellent technology of brake assist type of LSD... FTL!!!

It's just from various reports/articles on the car i've been reading that no lsd will be used for the car..then again most of these articles are only rumors. So we won't know until it's official from mazda. Either way if it's awd or sporting the revoknuckles it should be a beast. I am personally hoping for AWD because of the area i live in though. New England winters FTL :(

guys and gals relax, relax. 300 HP, big deal, i'm sure a few aftermarket add-ons will quench your thirst. AWD is good but it's not gospel. personally i think it's pretty damn cool to feel our little beast pulling and PUSHING us in the back of our seats. torque steer is not that bad. just get a firm grip on that wheel and let er rip. the only thing i would take from the new Speed 3 is the hood scoop. i am obsessed with hood scoops for some reason. however, i plan on getting a FMIC. dual exhaust is not that big of a deal. i have a mid pipe back exhaust, CAI, BOV, etc., and the car is pretty f'n quick.

So just relax everyone. 37 my little ponies isn't that hard to make up. and from the looks of things, the new Speed 3 doesn't look that much different. but that's just my opinion. i plan on upgrading my snail at some point so i won't have to worry about 300 HP anyway. ok i think i've gone on long enough. this is probably one of the best threads i ever read. PEACE

I agree, it would be an exercise in futility if Mazda decided to keep a FWD layout without a LSD and incorporated a brake type of traction control. Dodge did this something to save money and look at the results, lots and lots full of Caliber SRT4, such a sad follow up to the Neon SRT4.

the leak of 2010 speed3 spy shots kinda ruined it for me someone on here mentioned the upcoming model will no longer be a sleeper. The scoop, and all that makes a statement more than ever before that it's a more so a race car.
It was cool kinda when parked have people come up, "******* nice red man what car is this, looks like a mazda 3" You go on and tell em it's turbo'd @ whatever hp that it ******* goes...
Hardly any one pointed out that it was a mazdaspeed3 ur driving but once the cat is out of the bag with all the specs listed YT videos of it up against a 350Z my mates have nothing but respect for my hatch, the 2010 model is almost here: I am not to thrilled about.

Some new specs for the 2010 Mazda3

We already know that the 2010 Mazda3 is going to makes its official debut at the 2008 L.A. Auto Show. We also knew some specs about its engine. Today we bring you more though about its performance.

The 2010 Mazda3 range-topper will get a new 167-hp 2.5L engine (replacing the outgoing 2.3 liter) with an entry level 2.0 liter. The 5-door hatchback model will arrive at a later date. The press release today stated that the 2010 Mazda3 will also get the following features either as standard or optional:
  • Self leveling Bi-Xenon headlights
  • Adaptive Front Lighting System
  • Mazdas advanced keyless entry and push-button start
  • Hands-free Bluetooth cell phone and audio player integration
  • Class-leading levels of reduced wind and road noise
  • Class-leading aerodynamics - 0.29 coefficient of drag
  • A strategically placed Multi-Information Display (MID) that displays important driver information such as audio settings, trip computer and navigation
  • Power driver seat with memory
  • 10 speaker BOSE Centerpoint surround-sound audio system

The press release today stated that the 2010 Mazda3 will also get the following features either as standard or optional:
  • Self leveling Bi-Xenon headlights
  • Adaptive Front Lighting System
  • Mazdas advanced keyless entry and push-button start
  • Hands-free Bluetooth cell phone and audio player integration
  • Class-leading levels of reduced wind and road noise
  • Class-leading aerodynamics - 0.29 coefficient of drag
  • A strategically placed Multi-Information Display (MID) that displays important driver information such as audio settings, trip computer and navigation
  • Power driver seat with memory
  • 10 speaker BOSE Centerpoint surround-sound audio system

that list looks awesome...too bad they couldn't do those sooner, especially bi-xenon, advanced keyless entry, and the MID

doors_done.jpg

Back