ALL 2.3 DZR speeds Want a TMIC

It looks like we should have the prototype done before Christmas. I will post up pics of the completed unit as soon as possible.

Wow, I'm so excited how far this project has gone. I really didn't think CS was going to manufacture a TMIC considering all of the current aftermarket ones available. You guys really do surprise me. Definitely going to pick one up when it's available.

i think a black anodized or gunmetal would look sick, provided it doesnt hinder with heat rejection.

http://www.tristatetuners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=96033

i got my rx8s done in the ultra black chrome and they came out sick

Wow Wow Wow, that does look sick. But for sure it'll jack the OG price up. I'm good with the natural finish, but I'm sure that as long as you guys do provide customization for the ones that want the specialized look, it will cater to all! Pumped to pick this piece up! As for performance Jacob, will this outperform with just PnP alongside with the CS intake, CS racepipe, and exhaust? (no boost cut) I'm sure you guys are doing rigorous testing, just wanted to know for sure. I don't have an ATR yet, but are you guys going to do a custom tune specifically for the CS products? That would be REALLY nice. (as in set it and forget it, then enjoy the benefits of the CS products + CS tune) =D =D

I will be installing the prototype TMIC on our MS3 with the freshly cast end tanks next week and will get pictures up of the IC and the install. I will also get some pictures up of the insides of the end tanks before they get welded onto the core.

Just a question, will the TMIC work well with the HyperTech programmer? I'm considering the TMIC from you guys and the HyperTech programmer and calling it quits for engine modifications. =D

Thanks!

The HT tuner has nothing to do with a TMIC, all it's designed to do is cool the BAT more efficiently...I haven't had any issues with my ETS and it's been on since day 1 with my HT tuner.

The HT tuner has nothing to do with a TMIC, all it's designed to do is cool the BAT more efficiently...I haven't had any issues with my ETS and it's been on since day 1 with my HT tuner.

I know it has nothing to do with the TMIC, I just wanted to know if the performance gains will be good with the HT+New TMIC, but after your comment with your ETS TMIC, I feel more confident with the HT and the purchase of a new TMIC.

the idea is that software must always follow hardware

no company is going to produce a part with the mindset that it must work with X progamming

it is hypertech's responsibility to get one of these tmic and create a map for it

Actually I couldn't tell much difference with ...but without the tune and just the TMIC you really can tell a difference in over all top end, with it...its just more consistant in power output ESPECIALLY when it's 95 deg and above.

I know it has nothing to do with the TMIC, I just wanted to know if the performance gains will be good with the HT+New TMIC, but after your comment with your ETS TMIC, I feel more confident with the HT and the purchase of a new TMIC.

We are currently working with Hypertech to get our 2010 MS3 exhaust as an option for their tuner. I'll talk to them and see if they can do a tune with our TMIC and add that as an option with the tuner.

Here are a couple pictures of the TMIC.

2-1.jpg

1-8.jpg

I will set aside some time this week to get some installed pictures. We are trying to finish up work on our FMIC kit which is currently on our MS3 and taking up space where the TMIC needs to go.

Back