alignment with 9800 miles 2011 mazda 3 S 5 door newbie help

dano 67

:
mazda 3 5dr S
rotated tires 4890 miles had wear inside tire at 9800 tire are cupped out badly. took to Mazda dealer and they told my wife it part of the zoom zoom package. I was not very happy with that. I took it back and asked if Mazda 3s had alignment problems I was told the do have. It has been a month and I have called 4 times and talked to service manager and he told me he had to talk factory rep and fax him the alignment sheet. 4 times he told me this so last time I asked to talk to his boss.I was also told that I could not call factory rep that could only email him. Now his boss says he has to have proof that I rotated tires. When I took in the 1st time the tech said the wheels lugs and wheels showed that wheels had been off. Now his boss says that I just could have taken them off to look at brakes. now when my wife comes up to a stop the car surges forward. I am very disappointed with this new car. I also had check engine light come on at 208 miles and had to take it in 3 times before it got fixed. I was also told that is no way to set camber without buying aftermarket camber kit.

some mazda3's do have alignment issues, but not the ones ive seen. most 3's ive seen wear the inside of the tire often and is usually due to customer not rotating there tires often enough. your tires shouldnt be choppy this early, i say go b**** ache and moan to mazda about the issue as much as you can! good luck!!!!

Find another dealer if at all possible, this one isn't car owner freindly and they will continue to frustrate you!

The other thing to do is take that badboy somewhere to check the other parts of the alignment. The stock neg camber on these really doesn't eat tires like that. What can eat tires like that is something like the toe in/ toe out being way off. Sounds like you need to replace the god awful stock rubber already anyways. most tire places do the alignment for free if you buy the tires there.

My car has had a lot of wheel alignments. I live in Michigan, where Spring brings construction cone season and potholes. I usually have to get all 4 wheels done about twice a year. Belle Tire takes care of my wheels and they've never had an issue aligning any of my wheels in anyway.

Back