AL GI 2001 MP3 *light rear end damage* fixable, or trackable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok tried to reply again. Apparently my phones not running the script on pm very well. Sent an email though.

guys, i will take note of all you guys wanting parts, but i really wouldn't get my hopes up because it would save me a lot of time and work to sell as a whole. Never know though. It does have to be gone in less than three weeks

hey guys. i'm not currently looking to part out. theres no reason to call dibs on anything, because 9./10 its not getting parted out, if it were to then dibs would be whomever sent money first regardless. i have sat around waiting weeks before for people that called dibs. money reighns supreme over dibs.

im looking for a newer car then mine and may be intrested :D my white protty was 2k salvaged and another 2k to fix... and maybe another 3k to fix other damn problems.... but exterior can work for me:D

we had some time, so we pulled the rear end out enough for the trunk to shut and the full size wheel to fit on there as well instead of the spare. anyways heres newer/updated pictures of how it looks closer to being road ready. its still going to need some pulling, but this makes it easily drivable. I drove it about 30 miles yesterday like this...

IMG00074.jpg

IMG00075.jpg

IMG00076.jpg

IMG00079.jpg

IMG00081.jpg

IMG00082.jpg

IMG00083.jpg

IMG00085.jpg

IMG00089.jpg

the more i look at these pictures, the more i want to reconsider my decision to sell this thing... gets waaaay better gas mileage than either of my other two vehicles... if it doesn't sell soon for 2500 or better, then i'm just going to keep it.

$1500?

id take it for your asking price but that's all i have right now, and all im going to have for a while....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back