AL club

ZOOMit

:
09 Mazda 6 / 10 Mazda CX-9
Anyone on here part of a Mazda Alabama car club? I'm looking to join one. I know most of you bama guys are pretty far north, and I know I'm friggin far south but I'd be willing to drive up every few weekends for meets or whathaveyou. LMK, thanks

Last edited:
what dee faaaak? Does anyone from AL come to this forum anymore? I bet someone from GA or TN posts in this thread before someone from AL does LOL, thats sad...just plain said.... (stooges)

I think it's a damn good idea, but people around here just don't seem interested in doing a consistent thing. It would help if there was some kind of hang out spot near here, but the only consistant congregation is the young kids racing on public roads.

Well that sucks...It'd be nice just to hang out, check out each others rides and bbq or whatnot.

i'm awake! I swear it!
Sure...i'm up for it if you guys don't mind hanging out with some 'old' guy. Of course, I never caught up with Miller and he lives here in town :(
3rd shift sucks btw....oh yeah! another thing! If you guys want/need rain....just let me know and I'll wash my blue again.(eekfu)

i'm awake! I swear it!
Sure...i'm up for it if you guys don't mind hanging out with some 'old' guy. Of course, I never caught up with Miller and he lives here in town :(
3rd shift sucks btw....oh yeah! another thing! If you guys want/need rain....just let me know and I'll wash my blue again.(eekfu)

What are you mid 30's or something? Hell thats not old man, I'm only 27 (upyours)

For real though, need to get some people together, it's probably only going to get colder as time goes on though. I'll actually be up in B'ham in early April for a wedding. That might be good timing, maybe by them some bama guys will come out of hybernation

34 :p
but yeah, keep me posted...maybe we can all get together sometime...as long as none of you noobs laugh at my dent (pissed)

I tried this a few months ago, we are just REALLY spred out in bama. I think me and chicken and sumo are the only one is the birmingham area?

I tried this a few months ago, we are just REALLY spred out in bama. I think me and chicken and sumo are the only one is the birmingham area?

I'm in hoover...I just work 3rd and I'm a bit hard to catch sometimes.

I know one of you bama guys wants a mazdaspeed axleback exhaust!!!
Hell, I can't even afford to scrape together enough to get my dent fixed yet :p
Now maybe if i could finally get rid of my mustang project....(thumb)

LOL yeah i think im selling this at the wrong time. Everyone is broke after Christmas....and im one of em!

Back