air condition

Have you put a temp gauge on the vent? It will tell you if you need a recharge or not. DO NOT just 'put more freon in'.

Just move out of Florida to Minnesota. There you will only need to use it 5 times a year.

My AC works fine, but my windows are tinted pretty dark. I would suggest that you have the windows professionally tinted to as dark as your local laws permit. It really helps with the ambient temps when the car is sitting in the sun while I am at work, and nobody can deny that it makes the car look great.

I bought the kit from walmart and just used it this morning. The pressure gauge said my freon was fine and to not add more so I didnt use the bottle yet, storing it for a later time. Still though, my A/C is weak

Find a good shadetree mechanic to evaluate your system. I used to have a '95 GMC truck prior to the P5, and it started having a/c problems. I took my truck to a couple of places and they all wanted exorbitant amounts of money just to look at it. Then I took it to a garage / shadetree type guy recommended by a co-worker and he checked the pressure, added some freon and it blew cold as hell from then on.

I don't know what's wrong with your AC, but when I had my P5 it blue just about ice cold air for 7 hours of driving through the desert in 90F+

Back