Ag Bullet's Great Part-Out, suspension and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ag bullet

:
2004 Mazda 3 Hatchback,MTX
Since I am selling my 3 soon, I am in the process of returning it to stock. As other items become available, I will either add them to this thread or create a new one. All items were on my 2004 hatch. My prices are firm so if you are going to try to low-ball, save us both some time and look elsewhere. I will only ship to the lower 48 (sorry Canada). I ship FedEx ground and accept Paypal (+3%) or a money order.

So here goes:

GT Spec Rear Lower Tie Brace: SOLD!!

Tein H-tech springs, 1 1/2 years old: SOLD!!!

GT Spec Front Strut brace: SOLD!!!

AutoEXE front lower tie brace. I had this on my 2.3 and it fit but was really close to the transmission mount. You can see where it rubbed occasionally. No big deal. I also cut the passenger side to slot it to make the install easier. The AC compressor is in the way and doesn't give enough room to back the bolt out. $100
SOLD!!!

AEM Cold Air intake, comes with K&N Filter and an Outerwear: SOLD!

Mazda Genuine Accessory Rear Diffuser. Comes with mounting hardware: $150
MZ3parts008.jpg

SPC Adjustable Rear Camber Arms: SOLD!!

www.silviaparts.com eyelids for the Mazda3 hatch. They are fiberglass and painted Titanium Gray. One has spiderwebbed paint. There are no other visible flaws on that one. They could easily be sanded and painted any color. Paid $120 a year ago, will sell for $50. I can get these painted any color for an additional $50. SOLD!!!

Revised set of new (never installed) K-Mac front adjustable camber plates for the Mazda 3. Revisions include: zero height increase, gradiated adjustment top plate. Perfect for track and autocross. Can fully adjust your camber and caster on the car with the simpe adjustment of three bolts. I have been running a prototype set on my car for about 4 months and have been very pleased with the adjustability. K-Mac is selling these kits for $370. SOLD!!!

Racing Beat Reinforced Front Endlinks. Never installed, brand new. Never got the Racing Beat front bar so these have sat for 10 months. $50
MZ3parts013.jpg

PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
I just tried linking a photo from my photobucket. Looks like this forum doesnt let you post up hotlinked photos. That's dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back