AFtermarket Bodykits????

Well, since my protege5 is down because of the accident I'm looking into replacing the front bumper with a new bumper and bodykit...the question is what's available out there????

1. buddyclub
2. erebuni
3. wing west
4. accolade

What are you guys/ gals feeling on the kits out there....and if I missed any please list it and a website to the kit wont be bad either...

Jeremy

erebuni wont fit, well the front and rear dont because they are for euro/jspec front and rear ends.

ww is alright, no rear though

accolade, i dont know about them

bc2, if u want extreme

autoexe only makes lips

your best bet, full mintblue kit ;) us-spec though

peace

i kinda like the accolade front bumper -- but they wont sell me just the bumper :( and i dont think i like the rest of the kit enough to buy the whole think -- lol

Vis is now making a GT full wide body kit for the proteges / P5's...some pics;

1090469431343_PROTEGE_4DR_01_03_GT_WIDE_BODY_KIT.jpg

1088186984741_TEGE_4DR_01_03_GT_WIDE_BODY_KIT_REAR.jpg

they picked a poor color to demo on though...you can't see the lines on the white car. It flares on the front wheel well, and vent in front of the front doors ala vipers, etc... Not too bad looking really.

supa saiyan pr5 said:
Well, since my protege5 is down because of the accident I'm looking into replacing the front bumper with a new bumper and bodykit...the question is what's available out there????
Are you just getting a new front-end, or you plan on ordering a full kit? IMO, if you're just getting a front end, don't get something too extreme like a BC2, or Mintblue, for it'll look weird....the front riding low, and the sides and rear are up high. If that's the case, just get an OEM bumper, with the autoexe (replica) lip.
If you plan on ordering a full kit, Mintblue would look really nice, but from what i read, it's really expensive to get installed and painted.

Shorebroke said:
Are you just getting a new front-end, or you plan on ordering a full kit? IMO, if you're just getting a front end, don't get something too extreme like a BC2, or Mintblue, for it'll look weird....the front riding low, and the sides and rear are up high. If that's the case, just get an OEM bumper, with the autoexe (replica) lip.
If you plan on ordering a full kit, Mintblue would look really nice, but from what i read, it's really expensive to get installed and painted.
Well teh front bumper needs to be replaced and I think that instead of having the body shop replace the front bumper I caould just buy a whole body kit....Like my hood needs to be replaced also but im getting a carbon fiber one...I'm doing all this stuff now since it has to be replaced...I dont want to have the stock stuff replaced and then later on replace it with aftermarket goodies...

jeremy

i know the p5 rallisport pic is a photochop but its one of the best kits ive seen for the p5, does anyone know someone who has this kit, or how fitment is?

Boston5761 said:
i know the p5 rallisport pic is a photochop but its one of the best kits ive seen for the p5, does anyone know someone who has this kit, or how fitment is?

I'm leaning toward the Rallisport...just because it's different...I dont think there's anyone on the forum that has it....I think they quoted a fellow NEPOC member $900 for the kit delivered into boston which im 5 miles away.. so i might get the kit...

Jeremy

supa saiyan pr5 said:

1. buddyclub
2. erebuni
3. wing west
4. accolade

What are you guys/ gals feeling on the kits out there....and if I missed any please list it and a website to the kit wont be bad either...

Jeremy

you forgot the Postert kit! :wink: Of course you're going to pay for it though!

Attachments

• m211122.jpg
    m211122.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 131
  • m212122.jpg
    m212122.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 126
  • m213122lr.jpg
    m213122lr.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 111
yeah hopefully I'll be the first fully kitted postert p5 in usa a little later this year. Should be interesting to see a poster p5 with a supercharger....how common is that?!?

Back