Aem F/ic

so crazee dee have you gotten this to work with no problems? im thinking about using it but i need to knwo if its going to work with my j&s and my 2 channel ignition amplifier

Yes it is working fine.
Unit is being reconfigured now to run MAF instead of MAP.
We are trying to get new worked head and twiggy cams to idle more consistently. It is hunting for idle now that vacuum is much lower.

I will post new maps and logs when I get her back.
Also calibrating WB signal as additional analog channel.

just want to know, both cam and crank sensor are magnetic type right? it seems that type gives more problem than hall type...but...my fic is on the way!

any update on it? I maxed out my stock injectors with ZERO Delta fuel map @ 5psi t3/t4... the timing control works fine, but the fuel things... I got misfire with slightly change of fuel trim, a change more than +/- 2% makes misfire... Its incredible my STOCK Ecu maxed out injector 100% duty cycle @ 5000rpm .... seems 626 ecu compensate well to boost, maybe its just the MAF works great.

im going to be picking it up soon. and xox1de are you using the right firmware? i knwo crazeee d has a misfire problem until he updated to the right firmware.

im going to be picking mine up here soon i think im going to run it differently then either of you because i have the msp ecu

you're welcome, closed loop tuning with piggyback is a PITA job, rarely it works out great. The only option w/ closed loop tuning is to buy the AEM standalone EMS, which costs bout 2 grand.

how tune the o2 map and i need to tune the maf map????? i have fuel cut at 4000-5000 rpm or just unplug my first o2 ??? and the ecu oem enter in open loop and the tuning doesn't work !

how tune the o2 map and i need to tune the maf map????? i have fuel cut at 4000-5000 rpm or just unplug my first o2 ??? and the ecu oem enter in open loop and the tuning doesn't work !

Check with ip216. His car has been tuned and running.

Back