Admins

I sent a PM to a mod who was online, 15 hours ago and instead of 6 threads of crapp being deleted, 2 more have been added??????????????????

not only is it mindless garbage, but it also has lethal viruses attatched.

Yeah, I also notified the mods about the spam. Nice to see they are on top of things around here. (yupnope)

sorry guys, i brought it up again, hopefully it will be gone soon...

as far as viruses being attached, I would hope none of you are clicking on any of the links in these things (boom07)

I'm on my own in this section and delete the stuff as fast as I can. Only myself and the admins/supermods can delete in this section. The regular mods only have power in their sections. I usually get to them pretty quick, but I do have a life and they can sit for few hours sometimes.

The forum needs the lastest sofware update to prevent this stuff, we're tryin g to get that done. As far as viruses go, I have to echo evilmonkeyMSP, who would be clicking on these links? (uhm)

As far as viruses go, I have to echo evilmonkeyMSP, who would be clicking on these links? (uhm)

I swear I did not click on the link, I clicked on the "report post" triangle and was instantly shut down with a virus and trojans that took me a week to fix.

Anyhow, I dont really know what happened, but I DO hope they can be blocked soon. Thanks for the help M3 (wink)

I'm on my own in this section and delete the stuff as fast as I can. Only myself and the admins/supermods can delete in this section. The regular mods only have power in their sections. I usually get to them pretty quick, but I do have a life and they can sit for few hours sometimes.

The forum needs the lastest sofware update to prevent this stuff, we're tryin g to get that done. As far as viruses go, I have to echo evilmonkeyMSP, who would be clicking on these links? (uhm)

If you guys need help, I can help moderate this section. Just let me know. I have lots of experience in moderating a discussion board.

Back