Adjusting tire size to correct speed, forscan?

Curious, will forscan work to calibrate for different tire sizes on our Mazda? If so, does anyone know if the procedure is the same as it is on Ford?
If not, is there a way? Have both OBDlink usb and an ELM327 Bluetooth module.

there was an option to set correction but its nowhere near that easy as with Ford.
Most asbuilt data and parameters for Mazda and what they mean is also unknown. And its for pre 2022. After that its totally new system by Mazda.

there was an option to set correction but its nowhere near that easy as with Ford.
Most asbuilt data and parameters for Mazda and what they mean is also unknown. And its for pre 2022. After that its totally new system by Mazda.
Mine is a 2018. I bought a set of really clean 20s for my car, but the tire is about half inch taller than factory. I’m ocd wanting the speed to be correct so I haven’t put them on.

You should research tires before buying them. You need 245/50/19, 245/45/20, or 275/40/20 to keep the tire diameter the same as stock.

I’d actually like to switch to a slightly larger diameter which is why I ask about the tuning options.
Yeah, well there you go :)

So you'll end up going down the rabbit hole of aftermarket wheels to fit those tire sizes, but they all keep your speedometer accurate. I just completed my wheel and tire journey so can help with any questions you have. Basically you need to move up to an 8.5" wheel (I went 9") for the 245's. The stock 225's are on a skinny 7" wheel and they won't support more without the ride getting sketchy.

Back