Adjustable Mazda 2 Struts/Shocks

wrong side of Christmas for me :(

Too bad you are in the UK or you could finance them. If someone is in a crunch on cash from the holidays and in the USA we do have the 6 months interest free financing available.

-Derrick

I would order the shocks and springs, but it's winter time. I don't think it's a smart move for to turn my car into a snow plow right now...

Too bad you are in the UK or you could finance them. If someone is in a crunch on cash from the holidays and in the USA we do have the 6 months interest free financing available.

-Derrick

well that sucks! looks like i'll have to find a 0% credit card then! :)

I've got mine on order, and can't wait! Thanks for developing such a hugely needed part for the 2, Corksport!!!(2thumbs)

1- Are the bump stops included?

2- Will using the payment plan help my credit score?

3- Does the sale end on Dec 25th at 11:59 PM or Dec 26th at 11:59 PM?

1- Are the bump stops included?

2- Will using the payment plan help my credit score?

3- Does the sale end on Dec 25th at 11:59 PM or Dec 26th at 11:59 PM?

Answers

#1 No bump stops included.
#2 I am not sure, I would check out GEcapitals webpage.
#3 It ends Dec 26th at 11:59 PM PST

Derrick

Thanks Derrick. I should be ordering them soon, just wanted to wait until after Christmas in case someone bought them for me already.

kcdirtbro, I think Corksport's website says 2 year warranty. Derrick should have more info.

Order placed for the shocks and the H&R's. I was gonna get all crazy about spring rates and what'll suit me best, but after loving the H&R's on my previous car I figured I couldn't go wrong. I'm really excited to get my 2 all set up finally! Thanks CorkSport!!

I was wondering about the bump stops because I wanted to make 2 sets of "coilovers" (stock & Eibach/CS struts) that i could easily swap on and off, but I wasn't thinking because I would have to buy the top plates, bolts, ect. I just bought a strut compressor for $10 on harbor freight. Much better idea.

Man, talk about bittersweet. Finally see them available and I have to wait till next year. Oh we'll, my birthday is in may. Good time to start hinting at what I want.

Back