Adjustable Camber Arm

When I have installed mine, I have used the same diameter material to poke them through between the old and new arm's holes, to get the same length. My alignment it was still OK, car it was still going straight.

I had the springs put on the other day and the shop was able to get the camber in the green without the camber arms. Hanging on to them should the springs settle more (though they are used springs).

I had the springs put on the other day and the shop was able to get the camber in the green without the camber arms. Hanging on to them should the springs settle more (though they are used springs).
I have not noticed any settling of my H&Rs (assume that's what you installed) in 18 or so months. As for your rear alignment, yes, the settings often come out within spec camber-wise, but I guarantee you they're on the negative outer limit of acceptable and you will get some degree of inner shoulder wear. In my experience, you'll get it on the front too, though not as pronounced. It's actually easier to correct the front camber (with SPC cam bolts http://www.tirerack.com/suspension/...el=CX-5&autoYear=2013&autoModClar=Touring+FWD) although no one here seems interested in doing that. I'm probably going to do it when I change tires in 5k miles or so as it's such a no-brainer.

I will replace those bolts as well pretty soon, just to avoid a lot of wear. Mine, it is just in green(borderline with red). I have the Cork spring though.

I did have them use the cam bolts from Tirerack for the front... Well I'd like some bigger tires in the future so maybe I'll get them a little sooner with the wear;) And put the camber arms on then.

Back