Adaptor Size to Oil feed of block?

Vangpride

:
03 P5 - Midnight Blue
As topic states does anyone know the Adapter thread size ill need for the oil feed line of the block? I'm planing to get a Oil line and restrictors. A user recommended me to get a 4AN size on both sides of the oil line. Please help would be much appreciated. trying to get this car to run asap.

The block has an oil pressure fitting threaded with a 1/8 BSPT (British standard pipe taper) which has 28 threads per inch. Not the more common 1/8 NPT (national pipe taper) which has 27 threads per inch. Your going to need a 4AN to 1/8 BSPT male fitting and a tee the line off to put the stock sensor on the oil line also. I've been running a 3AN line with no restrictors on my built P5 for about two years and haven't had any problems with oil starvation to the turbo. I figured why run a 4AN line with a restrictor when I could run a 3AN without.

So run a 3an. Thing is I need a new oil line, the new turbo I got the oil line hole is way deeper than the oe one so I have to buy a restictor for the part That goes into the turbo feed hole. Unless someone knows a way I can make the oe line work..

No you do not need an oil restrictor with a 3AN line. This is a tee. You connect one side of the tee to the fitting you put in the block, put the stock oil sensor into the hole on the side of the tee, connect your oil line to the other end of the tee, then to the turbo.

2nsm05k.jpg

Ohhh okay. Well my problem is the oe line wont seal tightly into thw turbo. One of the guys suggested that i just need a different fitting.. is that possible? The oil line will screw into the turbo feed hole correctly but the feed hole is much deeper thus doesnt seal the line tightly

What turbo are you using? The stock turbo that comes with the msp? If you are then you need a 1/4" inverted flare to 3AN male to male fitting. (If your going to run a 3AN line, I bought mine from ATP and fit Perfectly. I also used red locktite on the threads to Prevent any leaks. The Part number for this fitting is ATP-FTG-039.

Sposely its a ebay turbo. someone told me to uuse a adaptor or just get a whole new oil line.

Back