About time...

speciosusnex

Contributor
:
MazdaSpeed 3
So I finally got the CorkSports Cat-Back exhaust installed and some 7000k fog lights, also painted the Mazda emblems gloss black...Pics soon.

What should I do next? Sway bar? Suspension? TMIC? Downpipe?

Sways and Suspension are always a good upgrade; gotta have a car that can handle the power you are adding to it. I've been eyeing Corksports exhaust for my MZ3.

I would upgrade the rear sway bar and keep the stock springs and struts and the front sway bar. Will make the car go in corners much better.

I did this to the 2003 Hyundai Elantra I had. The stock Elantra suspension was OK, but swap out the 16mm Elantra GT rear sway bar for the 19.2mm rear Tiburon sway bar made the car handle a lot better.

The Mazda 3 suspension is great for starters, makes the car handle well, but a stiffer rear sway bar makes the car handle (in corners) much better.

I would upgrade the rear sway bar and keep the stock springs and struts and the front sway bar. Will make the car go in corners much better.

I did this to the 2003 Hyundai Elantra I had. The stock Elantra suspension was OK, but swap out the 16mm Elantra GT rear sway bar for the 19.2mm rear Tiburon sway bar made the car handle a lot better.

The Mazda 3 suspension is great for starters, makes the car handle well, but a stiffer rear sway bar makes the car handle (in corners) much better.

Back