About gone....

JDM-P5

The Jamaican Sensation
:
2006 Speed6 GT
Hey ya'll...well...i'm out of my house and my stuff is in storage. I can't really get on the net, since i'm back in the dorms....i'll be on my way to Fl on Sun & the back here on the following Sun. Then it's one more week in Montgomery and it's off on my deployment. I'll try to get on as much as possible...till then....
Ciao.

Best of luck... Have fun & be safe..
(I sound like a parent...)

Be safe, be smart, keep your head straight, and watch your buddies back. Best of luck and bring back some Sand in a jar for me. :D

seriously, i'd like some sand, too. my mom collects sand from different places.

I will.

HEY...if you want sand...post up or make a list on here or something and I will get you your sand in a jar.
Jomo...I will see you tomorrow bud.
-P

Ha ha....funny guys/gal. I'll bring you folks back the sand.....anyone else...just add your name.
Lates.

Bring me back an exotic bug of some sort. J/k

See you tomorrow and good luck out there.

JOMO said:
Bring me back an exotic bug of some sort. J/k

See you tomorrow and good luck out there.

JOMO...we gotta hook up sometime this week...I was tired as hell last night and couldn't make it out to the meet. :(

Thanks for the thoughts folks.
:)

RacerXGirl said:
One hump or two?
the more humps the better (thumb)

Phil, keep safe. We all wanna see your mad mod skillz when you get the yata ;) Try to have some fun, and don't do anything I'd do...you might get into trouble lol

Ha ha...yeah. I'll see you all when I get back...I leave on Tuesday. :)
Qatar here I come...

JDM-P5 said:
Ha ha...yeah. I'll see you all when I get back...I leave on Tuesday. :)
Qatar here I come...
[insert cliche here]

be safe man!

***UPDATE***
Word on the street is, I'll be rolling up to ATL INT'L on Tuesday morning to fly out of there (I was going to depart out of Montgomery)...so, I'll be getting the specifics either today or tomorrow. If anyone of my GA sistren or brethren wanna see the Philster before he leaves...this would be it.
I'll be sure to let you all know the specifics as they come around.

Back