Abandoned Mazdaspeed Protege

buit9110

:
Mazdaspeed 6
hi, we met you at the meet at sawgrass mill mall and i don't really remember your name but michael found your black and silver mazdaspeed protege on the side of the road on sunrise blvd and turnpike, if its broken or if you got it stolen its there and we just want to know if everything is alright. the car is color silver and it doesn't have the front bumper, also if anybody knows his number, call him and leave him a message, thanks guys.

Last edited:
Did you guys go up to the car to see if the windows were broken in or the doors were locked? that would definitely give a good sign if it was stolen or not...

Sounds like that guy uh, what's his name.... NVMSPD ? or something..... you know who I mean....... he has a huge mod list in his sig.......

{edit}

I found his user name.......

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/member.php?u=11222

Does the car look like the one in his signature??

Last edited:
yes its him, no from what michael said the windows weren't broken, it looks like it was left out there, i'm going to send him a pm.

no its not NVMSPD, he didn't meet up with us at sawgrass, so we still don't have the info for the owner of the car.

My firend said the car was my color(titanium), and the top half painted black, dunno if thats him or not.

With that username, he probably got gang raped by drug dealers. Dont buy the caine on the side of the road people, not good.

all in joke though. I hope he's ok.

hey guys everything is ok.. i just had a leak on one of the hoses from my radiator the car was over heating.. but the car is here at home safe.. i really appreciate you guys making sure im ok... thats mazda love...lol... but the car hits the shop 2morrow hope i get it back by wed.. meet.. once again thanks... well here's my cell# 954-696-7385..(Danny)

yea when i got thre it was about the get towed to the lots, i stopped the tow truck by telling him it was my friends car and you when to get a cell phone!

nvmsp said:
Probably just blew the motor.
Nope that baby is built...(laugh)

Danny's car FTW. I saw it as I was leaving the movie theater and saw another car next to it. I thought they were looking into stripping away the FMIC, they trying to get a hold of you when I asked. In Florida I don't take my chances to help people on the side of the road. Too many horror stories.....

avarela86 said:
Nope that baby is built...(laugh)

Danny's car FTW. I saw it as I was leaving the movie theater and saw another car next to it. I thought they were looking into stripping away the FMIC, they trying to get a hold of you when I asked. In Florida I don't take my chances to help people on the side of the road. Too many horror stories.....

that was me, (eekdance) always trying to help people out!

BS mike, everyone knows you lurk people into eating cookies before you fondle them into permanent trauma...

Karma_hunden said:
BS mike, everyone knows you lurk people into eating cookies before you fondle them into permanent trauma...

I actually quite enjoyed the permanent trauma (burp)

Back