A P5 you CAN'T HANDLE

bigj884

:
Mazda Protege 5
here are some updated pics of the ride...with the rx-8 rims on....and some other goodies for the rear....

Attachments

• PICT0008.JPG
    PICT0008.JPG
    213.3 KB · Views: 986
  • PICT0009.JPG
    PICT0009.JPG
    209.3 KB · Views: 691
  • PICT0010.JPG
    PICT0010.JPG
    209.9 KB · Views: 533
  • PICT0011.JPG
    PICT0011.JPG
    218.5 KB · Views: 648
  • PICT0012.JPG
    PICT0012.JPG
    205 KB · Views: 792
more

more for you

Attachments

• PICT0014.JPG
    PICT0014.JPG
    219.5 KB · Views: 497
  • PICT0013.JPG
    PICT0013.JPG
    217.2 KB · Views: 534
  • PICT0015.JPG
    PICT0015.JPG
    218 KB · Views: 688
  • PICT0016.JPG
    PICT0016.JPG
    181.2 KB · Views: 467
  • PICT0017.JPG
    PICT0017.JPG
    196 KB · Views: 404
hey josh, it looks nice actually hot as hell. with the exhaust and sexy ass gold rx8 rims. but it needs more clear coats. so it shines more. it looks kind of dull.

tengoestetempo said:
hey josh, it looks nice actually hot as hell. with the exhaust and sexy ass gold rx8 rims. but it needs more clear coats. so it shines more. it looks kind of dull.

i didnt wax or anything...just sprayed the dirt off.....and used some spray on wax stuff.....did not hand wax or anything...just a quick 30min., wash

bigj884 said:
i didnt wax or anything...just sprayed the dirt off.....and used some spray on wax stuff.....did not hand wax or anything...just a quick 30min., wash
im talking about the rims josh!! the rims!! lol

josh, the rims look kind of flat. i think if you spray some more clear coats on the rims, that i will be a little more shinier and a bit better. do u understand now?lol

tengoestetempo said:
josh, the rims look kind of flat. i think if you spray some more clear coats on the rims, that i will be a little more shinier and a bit better. do u understand now?lol

how much clear coat u want me to put on.....i put like 5-6 per rim...lol

almost a whole can per rim......

they are not dull in person...maybe the camera i used...not the best one in the world....some CVS brand digital camera....

when you see them in person....they look alot better....trust me

Looks great. How is the ride, handling etc? I'm so jealous. I'm sure you had to roll the fenders but what size spacers did you use?

Looks really nice, but the rusted dust shield on the rear rotor stands out too much, and kind of cheapens the look.

(omg) Nice paint job on the rims!!! My only suggestion is for you to get black lugs...the chrome takes away from the gold...IMO.

bradicus18 said:
Looks great. How is the ride, handling etc? I'm so jealous. I'm sure you had to roll the fenders but what size spacers did you use?

ride is the same to me as when i had stock 16's on with 195/50/16 tires.....bumps and everything feel the same....no harshness at all....

handling...well tires are brand new....so they havent been properlly broken into yet...says to give them bout 300miles so the crap they put on the tires can wear off.....but wider tires=way more fun in the turns.....and these tires are ment for handling....

as far as fender rolling and stuff....i have yet to do anything....i have not rolled fenders.....no used spacers and i have not noticed any rubbing nor heard any sort of scrapping going over bumps or anything...

but i have yet to have people ride in the back....so that will be the test....but then again no one really rides in the backseat anyways.....usually its just me bymyself...or my fiance and i....thats it

You posted in 5 different threads on these. Just don't start making out with your car now.

RedHotP5 said:
(omg) Nice paint job on the rims!!! My only suggestion is for you to get black lugs...the chrome takes away from the gold...IMO.

yeah i plan on getting diff colored lugs soemtime soon....but i just threw the stock rx-8 lug nuts on there....the ones with the key lock....so it works for now

altspace said:
You posted in 5 different threads on these. Just don't start making out with your car now.

lol...i posted in the threads for reasons....2 of them were in the FL section...and i was asked to post updates by the people...

and all the threads....most of them weere just to update the thread....atleast i didnt start 5 diff threads with the pics in them.....

and make out....ha...hump the tailpipe is more like it(first)

Back