a.e.m. cai

jrod1019

whats up guys, does anybody have or installed the aem cai yet? ive had mine for two weeks but have not had time to put it in, im am going to do it sunday if nothing pops up thanks jose

Sorry don't have one, but thats cool to hear someone here has one. Can u take pics of it and tell how it feels after wards.. lots of PICS

i was thinkin of fabricating my own vrsion of the AEM one...hahahhaha

oh by the way g/l with the install, i'm sure it won't be hard?!?!?

jrod1019 said:
whats up guys, does anybody have or installed the aem cai yet? ive had mine for two weeks but have not had time to put it in, im am going to do it sunday if nothing pops up thanks jose
I have install mine last weekend... Your better to double check in the CAI box if you have two 50 degrees fitting... I havent them in my box , so i was f**** when my stock air box was already take off my car.

Work very well , very nice swouuuuuuuuush sound ;)

ICEMAN.2 said:
I have install mine last weekend... Your better to double check in the CAI box if you have two 50 degrees fitting... I havent them in my box , so i was f**** when my stock air box was already take off my car.

did you installed?? how long ?? is easy . Did you feel the difference?? in performance

on a scale of 1-10, the difference i felt was about 2ish. but now that i'm doing 10-12psi daily, i'm sure it made a differnce.

Okay, thanks for the info, I also wanted to ask someone said it makes a nice swousssssh sound. Do you think or know if the AEM sounds diff from the Injen, like is it louder, more gobble gobble..?!??!??

Last edited:
does it make the car sound different when flooring? i jus drove an integra w a SRI... it sounded sweet when pounding on it... so besides the swoosh it makes... how bout daily driving noise...

Back