80mm Exhaust for the MSP

lol, the link has already been posted, you can buy the 80mm downpipe back exhaust from them right now if you have the $500
Yeah i just noticed it when i went on his website 15 min after lol and for the 500bucks seriously its more affordable than the other one i was talking about erlier and it could be better for a lot of persons i mean the fact that is a downpipe back system. Unfortunatly that wont help me because i have a kind of custom downpipe that goes from my turbo to my actual cat back exhaust. one piece with a flex in the middle but no flange under the oil pan like the stock one(bang)

Yeah i just noticed it when i went on his website 15 min after lol and for the 500bucks seriously its more affordable than the other one i was talking about erlier and it could be better for a lot of persons i mean the fact that is a downpipe back system. Unfortunatly that wont help me because i have a kind of custom downpipe that goes from my turbo to my actual cat back exhaust. one piece with a flex in the middle but no flange under the oil pan like the stock one(bang)

have it cut and a flange added.

yeah but its not simple as it looks like...if i just weld a simple flange there will be no flex at all on my full exhaust system. someting will break sometime somewhere lol. i was thinking about machining a flange who will be able to fit the special donut gasket and spring bolt but i dont know what it ll do because my dp piping is bigger than the stock dp and i dont want to reduce the flow right before the exhaust. Buying a 3in exhaust will be useless...so maybe ill wait till spring to see what i can do. But if you guys have some others ideas let me know(friday)

Back