8/14 meet - Best Buy in Tinley Park 8 pm - whenever (midnight most likely)

damn I work that night and turn 30 at the strike of midnight!!! Finally a meet close to home too

Finally planned a big meet before I leave for college. This is going to be on JDMchicago, Mazdas24/7, and Chicago Shift as well, so expect the usual amount for a JDMchicago meet (600ish?, could be wrong). Here's the info:

Date: Saturday, Aug. 14th

Time: 8 pm - whenever (midnight most likely)

Place: Best Buy in Tinley Park

Address: 7330 191st Street
Tinley Park, IL 60477

it's literally right off I-80 for those of you needing to use the highway, and there's 10 or 11 restaurants in the parking lot if you want food. Usual guidelines (no burnouts, revving your engine, drifting, etc.) and ESPECIALLY don't throw trash everywhere. We can't hold meets at the Orland Park Best Buy anymore because of "littering", so don't give the police another excuse. Management said lights MAY go off at 10, but if you want to stay later it shouldn't be a problem as far as lighting. Post if you're planning on going, spread the word, and PM me if you need anything else. Hope to see you guys there :D

I am thinking about it but don't think anyone from N. IL is going so I really don't want to make that cruise both ways alone. I am co-dependant.

well I'm actually off work now seeing as I took that day off for my birthday and forgot but.... my car is still with Ken (5 weeks) getting some work done. I think a meet without my car would depress me further.

Back