75,000 mile club

zmzmzm

I'm curious to see how many of us have clicked past the 75,000 mile mark on our cars. I'm at just over 76,000 miles now. I bought the car new in November of 2001.

Non-scheduled maintenance for the entire life of the car is as follows:

MAS replaced under warranty at 12,000 miles.
Front rotors turned at 30,000 miles.
Driver side headlamp replaced at 32,000 miles.
Passenger side headlamp replaced at 34,500 miles.
Pirelli P7000 Super Sport 205/45 ZR 16s installed at 36,000 miles.
Front rotors turned at 66,000 miles.
Passenger side headlamp replaced at 72,000 miles.
Driver side headlamp replaced at 73,000 miles.

Chris

I'm at 39,890 had the P5 for 2 years now Drove it from Orlando, FL to Chicago once great ride hit my 20,000 on my trip there with my wife. Maybe i'll hit the 40,000 mark evacuating Orlando, FL tomorrow due to Hurricane Charley. What an adventure!!

I will hit 60K tomorrow.
replaced pass side headlight at the beginning of the summer.
new front rotors(brembo OEM style) and Mazda pads going on next week.
1 set of tires at about 40K

where you getting your headlights? from the dealer? how much are they?
jared said:
I will hit 60K tomorrow.replaced pass side headlight at the beginning of the summer.
new front rotors(brembo OEM style) and Mazda pads going on next week.
1 set of tires at about 40K

47kish in about 1 3/4 years. Most of that was done in the first year driving 140+ miles to work both ways each day not counting any errands during the day. Put a stop to that by communting to work on a van pool, the habit of changing oil every week or weekend was getting on my nerves. But no problems to report so far, still sounds and runs like new.

hehe it was actually funny to tell the service people I would be back in a week for another oil change (free if I go to the dealership where I bought it) There were like huh?? what you mean a week.

Wow, it's gonna be a long time before I make it in this club! I'm at 27.5K mi since Oct 2001...I guess it's a combination of living relatively close to work, taking the bus as well, and using my 94 protege for long trips. My philisophy is kind of opposite. I love my P5 so much that I drive it less to keep it new!

I am at 77k+. I bought the car in July of 2001.
As far as stuff replaced, I don't remember exact dates but here it goes:

Almost through a 2nd set of tires to be replaced by new rims and tires the end of this month.
OG plugs just replaced about 1k miles ago.
Headlight bulbs replaced 3 times.
Bumper replaced once, going on 2nd time.
Brakes turned once, soon to be replaced slotted rotors, lines and pads.
Thats all i can remmeber for now.

94,000 here and nothing done under warranty. Had to turn my front rotors twice and replace the brake pads once. Couple of headlight bulbs and different tires and rims. Just got a different motor put back in due to my little rod bearing failure. The stock clutch still looked great, but I put in a hardly used MSP clutch and flywheel with the new motor. I thought it was funny that I put in a used motor, but it still had 50,000 less miles on it than my blown motor had.

O'Reiley's Auto Parts.
the bulb is really strange, it comes with an adapter so you need to get a normal H7 bulb. I didn't want to go for any Silverstars or anything yet, so my bulb set me back just a few dollars.

BlueWolfCry said:
where you getting your headlights? from the dealer? how much are they?

Back