+50-65HP w/Ractive headers??

wrkngmanByTor

:
2016 Mazda6 GT Tech
Just found this ad in crxxgslxst:

02/03 Mazda Protege 5 Headers - $150
It's for a 02/03 Mazda Protege 5
They are Ractive Racing Headers(I used them for street use and was perfect) They gain your car up to 50-65hp
Perfect condition only was used for 800km ( I got a turbo and had no need for them any more, it's time someone else has fun with them)

....Ok, is this B.S., or can you actually gain 50-65HP with headers alone? I'm going to go ahead and say.....uhh, no. If so, I'll be all over them.

Last edited:
50-65 hp?
screw a turbo kit than. ill just get a Ractive header, bolt it on and call it a day.....mad powa

wow, thats just plain terrible, should message him saying if u can prove that it adds 1/3 of the power u are claiming ill buy it.

i also hear the new Injen Stickers can gain 3.5499hp too.,.,but u have to stick near the intake.,.,,lol

Haha, thanks for all the input. Yeah, if he could show me solid numbers I'd show up at his door in a tutu dancing the Irish jig (oops, too much personal info *retract*)

lol....tell him that if u don't see half of the claimed gain...you would want to money back + keeping the header

lawl, I just saw this on the vancouver craiglist, searched Ractive Racing Headers and guess what I find? A post calling it PHONEYYYYY!

WOW, if thats is true i think every performance mazda would already have them... that sounds WAY to good to b true... like every one else says, ask for a dyno to prove it!

Back