4th Annual LRP Mazda Corral

This any good? Want to see more?

speedsource68.jpg

Just happened to be there at the right time and with high speed shutter in place. I left out 15 pics. Lol!

Absolutely Amazing Josh! I love the floating debris. That's worthy of a poster. You should submit that to GrandAm.

dpcrash13.jpg

Last edited:
Soooooo I got this email right... Bolded for emphasis.... I know we were chatting about dogs...

Yep, it’s e-mail time, from Lime Rock Park!

There are three (3) important things we wanted to tell you about as we head into the July 2-3 NASCAR Doubleheader race weekend.

1. We’ve just now added the extremely popular “Simulated Race” option to the Fan Zone Hospitality package for the NASCAR races. For a total of $150, you get admission to Saturday’s race day, light breakfast, full catered lunch, wine, beer, soda and water, a Souvenir Program, free VIP (V-lot) parking and a “goody bag.”

Click here to go to the Lime Rock Tickets page, then scroll down to Saturday Fan Zone Hospitality with Skip Barber Race Experience. Seats are very limited for the Race Experience, so don’t delay if you’re interested! (You can also buy the Fan Zone Hospitality without the Race Experience, for $100.)

For those of you not familiar with the Skip Barber “Sim Races,” they are a huge amount of fun, and here’s what they are: The Skip Barber Racing School provides six performance cars, each driven by a race car driver. You strap yourself in one of the cars – we provide the helmets – then you experience the ride of your life as the drivers “race” each other on the track for at least 15 minutes. It is a fantastic experience, and trust us, you’ll be talking about it for a long, long time!

2. The Lakeville Rotary Club’s “July 4 Fireworks” are Saturday night, July 3, a little bit after 9:00 p.m. If you’re here camping at Lime Rock, please enjoy! But consider donating to the Rotary Club...

3. We have to reiterate: No dogs are allowed at Lime Rock Park for the four major race weekends, including the NASCAR Doubleheader July 2-3. Unfortunately, we had six people sneak dogs in at the Memorial Day Grand-Am races. Those people were strongly admonished, and we will have to begin turning people away if they bring their dogs. Sorry.

Remember, Advance Sale Pricing for the July 2-3 NASCAR Doubleheader (plus the new Trans-Am Series) ends Friday, July 25 at 5:00 p.m. Go online or call for all ticket purchases.

Absolutely Amazing Josh! I love the floating debris. That's worthy of a poster. You should submit that to GrandAm.

dpcrash13.jpg

I would post that on the Grand-Am website under fan photos, could win a prize...that is a great shot Josh!!!

Back