$35k pimped out 5 Sport, made from unobtanium! (merged)

The finish work on the fiberglass of the sub surrounds looks like something my three year old made out of paper mache for chrissakes. Anybody else notice that it doesn't even have the side skirts on it? Makes it look a good 2 inches taller than it really is. And the wheels? Others have already said it better than I could. I feel for the tool who shells out 35K for this poor 5

(puke)
wow....i like the tail lights... but seriously now, thats the ugliest thing i've ever seen. I think its the rims (are they rims or hubcaps?)that really kill the outside. Dont even get me started on the inside.

Well even look at the "past creations" section. I honestly dont see how they are still in buisness.
No s***, I just did...Hahhaha look at the focus with 18's...Nasty...(nuts) that GTO gives me a hard-on though

Last edited:
OMG Why?!!!

Attachments

• omg why.jpg
    omg why.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 205
The subwoofer enclosure looks like they used spray on truck liner.....the rims look like pepboys spinners....and the stereo install must have been installed by my old VW mechanics, cuz they suck!(smash)(rofl)(rofl)(rofl) Someone should call that number they posted and tell them they are retards and shouldn't even exist...

Too bad on the outside it looks like a nice 5 except for those bad rims. But on the inside it is absolutely horrific.

The only home that 5 deserves now is a spot in the junk yard.

wow, that looks ******* stupid with those rims and that lame excuse for a muffler...

Back