3 tickets in one night

pearlms3

:
MazdaSpeed 3
hi guys, so to make a long story short, last night we got pulled over on my mazdaspeed , the stupid dumb rookie(five-0) writes me up for my tints which i new i needed to change from 20 % to 28% they were put by the dealer and they are replacing it, but after it her ego went to her head and she wrote me up for modified exhaust , which in this case is the factory exhaust all the way and for my oem tail lights, according to her the clear plastic of the light is an after market one(smash) , what a freaking retard(protest)(protest), hialeah cops, w.e now i have to go thru a mission to get this stupid tickets dismissed(flame)(gah)

Wow, best of luck. My sister just got a ticket for talking on her phone while driving. But little did the cop know she was wearing a bluetooth device. The cop lied and said that he seen her put the phone to her ear. Bunch of crap. I used to be a cop and had to go to court with her to get things taken care of.

f that. cops suck. i realize they are needed but they ruin everything. she could be doing something more constructive than making up reasons to ticket your car.

f that. cops suck. i realize they are needed but they ruin everything. she could be doing something more constructive than making up reasons to ticket your car.

oh well she probably got wooped for her lunch money every day growing up (wedge) is all good she can kiss (moon)(rlaugh)

A lot of cops pull people over just too somehow justify their existence. I hate how they often hide out and set speed traps in really nice and shady parts of town where they're needed the least. They do the absolute least they can possible do and get away with it.
The women cops nail you for everything under the sun for a few reasons. For one, it’s easier and makes them look more productive to **** over- over say 4 people really hard than it is to say write up 10 simple speeding tickets. Two, they feel they need to “prove” their selves because they are in a male dominated profession. Last but not least, they’re females in the wrong line of work. Women beyond in one place, "The Kitchen" NOT on the streets pretending to be a badass.

Last edited:
cops who secure drug rings, solve murders, and keep violence and gangs from ravaging small american cities= good, heroes in my eyes

cops who sit in a driveway and pull you over for doing 60 in a 55; having the wrong tint; having oem parts on your car=stupid

good luck!

The asswipe should lose her job. She's using her authority in a completely unacceptable manner. Now you have to waste hours of your own time in addition to burning tax payers dollars to cover her sorry ass wages plus the magistrates. She should be forced to forsake her wages in addition repaying tax payers for time used by the magistrate. Then you should be compensated for your time and efforts. What a joke.

Last edited:
hi guys, so to make a long story short, last night we got pulled over on my mazdaspeed , the stupid dumb rookie(five-0) writes me up for my tints which i new i needed to change from 20 % to 28% they were put by the dealer and they are replacing it, but after it her ego went to her head and she wrote me up for modified exhaust , which in this case is the factory exhaust all the way and for my oem tail lights, according to her the clear plastic of the light is an after market one(smash) , what a freaking retard(protest)(protest), hialeah cops, w.e now i have to go thru a mission to get this stupid tickets dismissed(flame)(gah)

next time point out the dot approval embossing on your taillight covers.

You should fight that in court, all the mazda parts you have on your car are DOT approved and came from the dealer.

Yes it is. Im a technician for goodyear i cant wait to see her stupid face after i make her look like a retard in court.(uhm)
the exhaust you will likely get away with, just because of the DB and no emissions violations. I would get an inspection with the inspectors signature and take undercar pictures. The lenses I would say 'maybe' there are a few cases at least in the G8 community where state troopers have written tickets for the stock GT lenses and it held up in court, regardless of hte fact that its DOT approved and the OEM lense. it's clear and not red. The fact that it's stock was irrelevant. I know there's at least one where the Judge was quoted to say the defendant should 'purchase a different car'

Dude hasn't logged in since June, so I doubt we will ever find out...
fourming on the iPhone ftl, didn't see the thread date either. 5minuites of posting down the drain, FML.

Last edited:
Lmfao man I forget all bout this thread havent been here in so long , well I made her look so stupid in court that the judge set the trial for another hearing and she never show up again lol dismissed !!!!!

I also been all over the place I just happend to run into the assholes lol and yes there are in every race and culture !

Back