3 Sisters *2012*

InFeXIoN

:
2011 Mazdaspeed 3
Basically this was already started over on MSF forum, the dates will most likely be the 27th, 28th, 29th or the 20th 21st and 22nd weekend. Its being finalized as we speak and will keep this updated. Feel free to chime in if your wanting to go.

for w.e 247's problem is with posting the link to the forum just goto mazdaspeed forums .org /forum/f454/3-sisters-run-2012-a-102392/

Last edited:
I'll consider it but if I do then I will have to wait until after the cruise before doing the JDM conversion.

So when is it going to be?

**Date of Run will be April 27th and 28th**

So mark your calenders and request your time off if you have to. Friday would be ideal for most to head that way and get a cheap hotel for the night if you have to. Im getting a meet together with the S.A guys for that friday night probably at Biffs which is where they normally have a bunch of different kinds of cars there at about 9:30-10., address: 12702 Toepperwein Road, Live Oak, TX 78233. Saturday morning we will all rendevou at the Starbucks at 11620 Bandera Road, San Antonio, TX about 9:00 oclock and get everyone together.

Alright guys well im going to start getting this things a little more prepared for everyone and get things going to work on some ideas we can all agree upon so it works out smoothly for everybody.

Im thinking it should be the first or last weekend of April. Reason i chose first is that weekend is easter weekend so everybody should be off that friday. That way everyone can drive down friday, probably get together with the mazda peeps in S.A as i know most of them and they do a meet at Biffs every friday which usually holds all kinds of different cars.
That saturday we can all meet up on the out skirts of S.A then cruise together to basically a start point in the 3 sisters.

If you have walkie talkies, bring them as they do help out with organization. Anyone like the idea or have more to add then please feel free to chime in.

Sorry for not keeping this damn thread updated, i apologize. Im rarily ever on this forum anymore and over on MSF. Thank you spicy for helping out with all that.

Annnnd I won't be making it... apparently one of my BDay gifts involves plans on the 28th... mierde...
:'(

alright well i posted this in my subie group and a couple of them are free and want to join in on the fun so hopefully there will be a bigger crowd this time.

Alright guys friendly reminder, This upcoming friday and saturday is the Biffs meet/3 sisters run so only one week to knock out and then its finally here!!

Back