3 month old Mazda3

I have a couple questions, anyone ever had trouble with the information to the left of the audio information in the radio not showing up. If you look in the right light you will see information like air and tempature etc, I can never get mine to light up. I called the Mazda dealer in GA today and he said its standard but I just wondered if anyone else had the trouble I am having.

Another question. I want to get blue looking headlights and high beams what is the number of the bulbs to do so? Or can you not all all do it.

One more question, If you look in the manuel of the 3s model, there is a section called rain sensor, it explains to be auto windshield wipers to come on during rain or water. I can't figure out that too. any information, would be great!!

Matthew

jesusfreak7777 said:
I have a couple questions, anyone ever had trouble with the information to the left of the audio information in the radio not showing up. If you look in the right light you will see information like air and tempature etc, I can never get mine to light up. I called the Mazda dealer in GA today and he said its standard but I just wondered if anyone else had the trouble I am having.

Another question. I want to get blue looking headlights and high beams what is the number of the bulbs to do so? Or can you not all all do it.

One more question, If you look in the manuel of the 3s model, there is a section called rain sensor, it explains to be auto windshield wipers to come on during rain or water. I can't figure out that too. any information, would be great!!

Matthew

1. The Mazda3 uses the same radio as the Mazda6 which has climate control. That is what the empty space is for on the right side. We don't have climate control.

2. There are many threads on headlight replacements for both the bulbs and complete HID applications. The low beams are H7.

3. USA Mazda3s do not have rain sensors. That is a standard option for Canadian cars.

Please do some research on your car. It will help to edumacate yourself.

yep 6 has automatic climate controls on that display if you got s trim...I got manual controls so only recirc and a/c light up for me...also if you look at an angle on left above clock you will see other things that are JDM only...

1. The automatic climate control info on the right portion of the screen is only for the Mazda3 with automatic climate control. Automatic climate control is not available in N. American-spec, so therefore this portion of the display is blank. Those with a manual climate controlled Mazda3 living in a country where Mazda does offer automatic climate control (e.g. Europe, Australia, Asia) can buy a sensor to get the ambient temperature part of the display to function. There is a small group of people, myself included, who have been and are working very hard to get this ambient temperature reading to work in N. American-spec vehicles.

3. The auto-wipers come standard on certain trims of the Canadian-spec Mazda3

Edit: Spelling

If you have the auto wippers which I got, I live in Canada by the way, you have to leave the wiper in the first position all the time and select the auto mode.

Back