3.5mm to USB converter

Lynch

I just bought a 2007 mazda 3 GT 5 door, it comes with a 3.5mm aux in, I was wondering if anyone know if a 3.5mm usb converter exist, so I can put any usb stick with mp3s and it gonna play in my speakers.

Thanks.

2 tooootally different types of connection. You'd have to have some sort of electronics in the middle the would interpret the mp3s and to a digital to analogue conversion for you.

I've never seen anything like it on the market, but I have seen devices that play mp3s off of thumb drives and broadcast over a radio signal so you can tune your stereo to it...(braindead)

What we need is a sort of mp3 player without memory, a mp3 player in which you put your own memory stick.

Sony do you hear me !!

Don't try to reinvent the wheel here, just get a normal digital audio player (Rio Karma/Ipod/Creative Zen) and plug it in?!?

Or you could get the USB version of the audiolink offered by rpm. You can plug in any USB thumb drive and then skip songs, etc. with the stereo controls. One guy even plugged a SD card reader into it and uses his SD cards.

Latest posts

Back