2nd Row blower located?

rhayan911

Is there someone know where the 2nd row blower located? my problem is that when I turn the 2nd row A/C no blower. but their is power. Is there any fix for this? Hope you can help me.

Pull up on the cupholders in your center console and it will snap out. The blower is right there, and if I remember correctly, the harness for it is right there as well. If you don't see it, then you will have to remove the center console to get to it as it's attached to the bottom of the console. What you want is to test for voltage at the harness to see if power is even getting to the blower.

Here's a thread that will help - http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...New-Head-Unit-Speaker-Installation-(-09-Sport)

Thanks so much, I'll try to check it tomorrow morning. hope I can see it when I remove the cup holder only. One more question, What will I do if the power is not getting to the blower? I'm getting some problem to my hear unit, their are times that my CD player is not working but when I shut of the engine and start again it will work. Is this a sign that their is a voltage problem on my head unit? Thanks in advance.

Pull up on the cupholders in your center console and it will snap out. The blower is right there, and if I remember correctly, the harness for it is right there as well. If you don't see it, then you will have to remove the center console to get to it as it's attached to the bottom of the console. What you want is to test for voltage at the harness to see if power is even getting to the blower.

Here's a thread that will help - http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/show...New-Head-Unit-Speaker-Installation-(-09-Sport)

Most auto parts stores do free charging system testing so they can tell you if the voltage is correct. If you aren't having starting problems, then I suspect your CD player is just on the fritz or there could be a bad connection somewhere. More investigating would need to be done. If you have no power to the blower, the first thing to check are your fuses. You have 2 fuse centers, 1 is inside the passenger door on the end of the dash, the other under the hood on the driver's side.

Back