2nd Annual VIR Bosch 250 Mazda Corral-April 23-25, 2010

Perro del Sol

:
2003 MSP, Spicy Orange, 2004 Mazda 6 Hatch, 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon
Well, we've pulled off another big one for VIR this year, in addition to our normal giveaways, Piloti Shoes, Grand-Am swag, etc, team meet and greets, paddock tours. We've negotiated with VIR and look what we have come up with.

April 23-25, 2010

Special Offer to Car Clubs

(note: 10 or more from your Club must enter to qualify)

The Bosch Engineering 250 is the perfect place for a Car Club to attend as a group for some great racing and VIR hospitality. Car Clubs that purchase tickets to the Bosch Engineering 250 online in advance using a discount code provided to that club will get:
$35 3-day ticket (regularly $50 in advance and $60 at gate)
Special car corral parking area (special parking for qualifying clubs will be in the paddock on Sunday!)
Touring laps for each club behind the pace car (time to be determined)
Each club participant will be entered to win additional prizes from VIR and its sponsors
Photo session with the VIR Girls
One meal coupon for each ticket purchased on Saturday and Sunday that can be redeemed for breakfast or lunch at the Pagoda grille
10% discount on go-karting (and preferential booking for go karting in advance)
Meet and greet session with select Grand-Am drivers
Cars from each club will be judged with special prizes for winners
One member per club (selected by the Club) will be entered into the Friday evening Bosch Engineering/VIR Pro-Am go-kart race to benefit Camp Boggy Creek getting to race with and alongside Grand-Am drivers
One member per club (selected by the Club) will be entered into the VW Gymkhana to represent their club in the Gymkhana in VW GTIs for additional prizes
Special prize to the Club that has the most entrants
Special prize to the Club that travels the greatest distance

You can't beat this deal with a stick!!! You remember that it was us, that beat out the other clubs and we got to grid the cars, this past fall. So, lets get the numbers up again and represent Mazda!

We can hold a raffle to determine who gets to participate in the karting and gymkhana event to be fair. See you all @ VIR

I was going to try to make it to this but I found out I have to go to a wedding on the 24th.

Just got an e mail from Sylvain from SpeedSource, they're donating SpeedSource crew shirts, not T shirts and hats as well. The raffle is getting better and better.

Racers Edge owner Jon Mirachi and his talented drivers, Todd Lamb and Jordan Taylor will be hosting a Q & A for our members. I am also working on one with Freedom as well.

Just got an e mail from Sylvain from SpeedSource, they're donating SpeedSource crew shirts, not T shirts and hats as well. The raffle is getting better and better.

Racers Edge owner Jon Mirachi and his talented drivers, Todd Lamb and Jordan Taylor will be hosting a Q & A for our members. I am also working on one with Freedom as well.

Anyone tell U Marlon U the Man!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget, that in addition to the VIR Girls, we'll have a couple of the Playboy Bunnies stopping by our corral as well.

SpeedSource has added somethung very special for our members. two framed and autographed pictures of the #70 cars. I t keeps getting better and better!

Hey, so if I roll up in my Fiance's Camry (lol), do I just tell them I'm a Mazdas247.com member. Do I need some proof that I'm a member?

Thanks to Marlon for hosting yet another successful Mazda Corral. I hope some of you VA members make it up to my area for Lime Rock Park. I promise you won't regret it.

I might be going. I won't be there all 3 days thought. Maybe just saturday.

Dude.. I'm upset you didn't make this. I really really really really wanted to see your car in person. I drove all the way from CT to see it too. Just kidding! I'm sure something came up though.

I didn't realize it was a 3 hour drive. I was thinking for some reason it was only an hour and a half away. No way I was driving down and back for one day. Maybe next time I'll plan a hotel to stay at in advance.

s*** dude... I do close to 3hr drives for some of our NEPOC meets. Oh well bro. Maybe next year, but there are a few more races this year that are semi-close to you. (Jersey race I think....)

Qwik, you definitely need to come down. My wife and I stayed in South Boston, many camped, but it was a really good time. Lots of Mazdas there.

Back