2k3 Spicy, Low Miles Very Clean

Please have a look at the *Marketplace Rules*.

In order to post classified listings on mazdas247.com, site rules require that you post photos of any and all items being offered along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks! (2thumbs)

Edit: Unlocked per request via PM!

Last edited:
any wrecks? where is the spoiler and shifter ? any other items been pulled off of it?

any wrecks? where is the spoiler and shifter ? any other items been pulled off of it?

No wrecks, spoiler is in my garage, the clear coat is peeling on the spoiler. Stock shifter is long gone, the shifter rod has been rethreaded to accept honda standard shift knobs, (I'm a sucker for the type R shift knob, what can I say).

Nothing has been removed other than the stock air box, which was replaced with a cone style filter when I couldn't get the stock filter back in about 4 years ago.

do u still have the original air box?

any other known issues? have receipts for any maintenance? stock lsd in working order?

do u still have the original air box?

any other known issues? have receipts for any maintenance? stock lsd in working order?

Hey AutoXSS, I have a feeling you've figured this out, but I'm the guy you just talked too on the phone. I'm going to assume I you got these answers from me already, but for anyone else looking.

No issues other than the clear coat on plastic parts (bumpers, spoiler...)
Yes, I have the reciepts for all the work done by Mazda of McKinney, which is a certified Mazdaspeed dealership.
Stock lsd is working like the day it was sold.

Still have it, AutoXSS seems fairly interested and seems like he would like to pick it up in the next 2 weeks sometime, but until someone wants to go as far as putting down a deposit, it's fair game.

Back