$250 Polished Garrett GT30R Turbo with 3"downpipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive seen MANY turbos listed as GT30R's that were not ball bearing. Thats why its a good thing to ask. Sadly alot of people dont know what they have, and get fooled buying basic 30R turbo's that werent a true GT series.

Then the description is wrong. Either way for $250 it's like I'm paying for a dp and the turbo is a plus. Regardless where do you find a new Garrett turbo for $250.

I'll be sure to let you know what it is when I get it.
Btw can you show me this non ball bearing 30R you speak of.

I have a REAL GT30R bolted to the front of my engine

Last edited:
Then the description is wrong. Either way for $250 it's like I'm paying for a dp and the turbo is a plus. Regardless where do you find a new Garrett turbo for $250.

I'll be sure to let you know what it is when I get it.
Btw can you show me this non ball bearing 30R you speak of.

I have a REAL GT30R bolted to the front of my engine

my buddy has a non BB 30R on his s13, so yes that exists... but even for $250, its a steal.

I believe but I just can't find any info/specs on it.

On another note haven't gotten a response from the seller for a week now.

^^^^^^ are you really in Hawaii? I thought it was weird with the time from full payment sent to today with NO goods received but maybe it does take that long?!?! Hope this wasn't too good to be true but seems as though you may have been duped. :(

^^^^^^ are you really in Hawaii? I thought it was weird with the time from full payment sent to today with NO goods received but maybe it does take that long?!?! Hope this wasn't too good to be true but seems as though you may have been duped. :(

i've shipped something from PA to hawaii that has since been shipped from hawaii to NC (and arrived). AFTER this alleged sale took place.

i'd open a paypal claim after 10 days of no response.

It may take few weeks to get it. Since you paid with Paypal, I assume, just be ready to make a claim before 40 days I believe...

Shipping to Hawaii at the longest take 3 weeks via USPS parcel post. This transit time is not the problem and I don't even know if he shipped it. The problem is the lack of communication. I've contacted him several times with no response.

Last edited:
Shipping to Hawaii at the longest take 3 weeks via USPS parcel post. This transit time is not the problem and I don't even know if he shipped it. The problem is the lack of communication. I've contacted him several times with no response.

I was trying to be positive about the situation although it seems there may not be an item coming to you. I guess a response from the OP would answer all doubts.

well, OP has been a member since 2009 and only has 10 posts. Lets you know how often they get on the forum. Last post was on the 4th, but last forum activity according to his profile is the 14th.

file the paypal claim, I'm betting you will have a response shortly after he receives the email. some things are too good to be true sometimes and hopefully the OP proves everyone wrong.

Guess What Guys?

Seriously?

He Wasn't Joking... Although Lost Touch With Him After Paid In Full... He Still Came Through...

8391592888_fb2cce2497_b.jpg

8391592012_b42fd0f968_b.jpg

Thanks Steven...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back