2024 CX-5 Build and Price tool up (Canada)

GTEyes

2022 CX5 Signature - Machine Grey
:
NS, Canada
A few tweaks on the '24 CX5 Signature, looks like silver painted mirrors and lower bumper trim. Silver stitching on seats as well.

1690806665200.png
1690806699187.png
1690806731286.png

Thats weird for me. Then again, so is what they did for the Sig here in the states...everything outside one color. When I was at the dealer I saw one in person and knew I made the right choice getting the regular turbo.
HOWEVER, I would glady trade a few things on the Regular turbo with the Sig. For example I'd trade my side folding mirrors and heads up display for rear parking sensors and the ability to see my tire pressure per tire :rolleyes:

My 2019 Nissan Rogue that was 29,500$ had both of those features, but no, not my 38K Mazda :LOL:

Glad that they're making tweaks due to how long it's been on the market (and because it's fun to have a unique model year), but I'm curious to see how the silver mirrors look in person. @Freedom55 RIP the sonic silver, that color is great for the cx-5's curves and lines. Maybe they're getting rid of it because the Zircon Sand addition?

Glad that they're making tweaks due to how long it's been on the market (and because it's fun to have a unique model year), but I'm curious to see how the silver mirrors look in person. @Freedom55 RIP the sonic silver, that color is great for the cx-5's curves and lines. Maybe they're getting rid of it because the Zircon Sand addition?
Could be but this new color is only available on one new specific trim with Terra Cotta leather. Too bad as the Signature would look great in Zircon Sand!

Back