2021 CX-5 Brake judder from the front

I have a CX 5 2021. It’s been back to Mazda about every 7000 miles for brake judder in balance problems, they have replaced the front discs 3 times and skimmed them 2/3 times also, 14000 miles ago they skimmed the rear discs as they said they were rusting on the inside also. Not sure what else they did but the pedal goes down further but it still has the the judder a low speed the garage state they can’t find anything wrong, it was was serviced but they reported the rear discs were rusty on the inside.
It’s never had rear pads replaced to date they are at 4/5 mm
My concern is it’s out of warranty at the end of the month, My feeling is it the master brake servo is not braking to the rear enough?

Bad bearings, rust, brake pad material 'clumps' accumulated on the disk, or a warped disk. Could also be rust or debris under the disk mounting holes, making the disk always wobble. That or pad material on the disk would account for increased pedal travel, too.

If the disks are rusty, might be time to replace them. Do you drive seldom with this car? Winter road salt will do that.

Upvote 0
Had this on a Focus and a Golf - the only action that cured them both was new hubs - the bit the discs and wheels bolt to. The explanation was that the original judder was enough to warp the hubs which eventually transfers to the new discs - created an account just to post this as im fully aware how irritating this situation is! Good Luck,

Upvote 0
Back