2016 CX5 Grand Touring with Tech Package Includes Navigation?

ChunkyLover78

:
2016 CX5 Grand Touring
This may be a really dumb question but I recently purchased a 2016 CX-5 Grand Touring with Tech package and I thought it includes Navigation but the dealership told me it doesn't... Is that wrong? Doesn't seem like they included the navigation SD card...

Well... that's sort of annoying... guess a trip to the dealer is in store.. wonder if they will try to deny me since I've driven it off the lot... but thanks for the info!

(BTW Glock32's mpg is exactly what I see on mine, nowhere near to promised 26)

Last edited:
My dealer doesn't keep the SD card installed in the cars on the lot because people have stolen them in the past. Installation and demonstration was part of the customer delivery process. I didn't have to sign any docs saying I recieved the card, but did have to sign something saying I was given 2 keys/remotes.

As far as the MPG, I'm hoping it will get better after I get past the "break in period." I'm sure it will never be as good as they advertise though.

Last edited:
Says right in the brochure and on the website. Tech package includes navigation. Your car does have led lights, correct? If so then you have the tech package and your dealer is being stupid.

This may be a really dumb question but I recently purchased a 2016 CX-5 Grand Touring with Tech package and I thought it includes Navigation but the dealership told me it doesn't... Is that wrong? Doesn't seem like they included the navigation SD card...

It does have the Navigation SD card, but wont be in the car installed.
the dealer generally puts it the bundle(the big folder with all the docs and 2 keys). But he should install it(just push the card in) before you take the car home.

Jeez, my salesman on delivery went over every detail of car and demonstrated the navigation too.

Back