2016 CX-5 USB shuffle, or lack thereof

mazdan00b

:
2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring FWD with Bose/Moonroof and Tech
Hi guys, my USB playback has literally one shuffle pattern which I've almost memorized now, sigh.... I'm on the old firmware (not v55) and due for an oil change in 2 weeks. Does the update fix this? Or is there another way to fix this?

Hey, I'm running v55.00.650 and I've never noticed a pattern to the shuffle, even on a small 4GB flash drive where there is a greater chance to repeat. I think 55.00.753 is the latest. Have your dealer update you.

Also, (you probably already know this) make sure you have selected the top folder of the music before you start your shuffle (unless you just want a certain folder to shuffle).

Hey, I'm running v55.00.650 and I've never noticed a pattern to the shuffle, even on a small 4GB flash drive where there is a greater chance to repeat. I think 55.00.753 is the latest. Have your dealer update you.

Also, (you probably already know this) make sure you have selected the top folder of the music before you start your shuffle (unless you just want a certain folder to shuffle).

Thanks. I have all my music dumped into the top folder so that's the only one to shuffle for me. I'll have them update my firmware when they do the oil change.

Back