2014 radio + Android 6.0 calling problems

Mayoo

:
Mazda CX-5 GS
Hi all,

Android just updated to marshmallow on my N5. Now, when I call someone, here is what happens:

- [Calling voice command sequence]
- Sound when you hang up
- Cell phone composes the phone number
- Radio plays music again
- Call gets responded
- [2 sec wait]
- Call is back on car speakers

Anyone can confirm the behavior?

Rant : I really hate Mazda's radio. The old one is slow and hard to use. Everything just don't works. The new radio is really fast but Bluetooth music playback skips sometimes. TLDR: Mazda sucks at radios.

Same problem here. My wife and I each have Nexus 5s and got the Android 6.0 update. Her 2014 GT and my 2013 GT each started the behavior that you describe when initiating calls from the cars. Also, when the calls connect, the connection is horrible. Everything worked fine before the phones updated.

My 2014 CX-5 GT's stereo to phone interface with my Nexus 5 has also gotten worse.

The track title display stays on whatever the first song played through it is unless I skip tracks using the touch screen.

I don't remember the exact steps I had to do to make a call the other day, but it wasn't easy like before and the call quality was horrible on my end

My 2014 CX-5 GT's stereo to phone interface with my Nexus 5 has also gotten worse.

The track title display stays on whatever the first song played through it is unless I skip tracks using the touch screen.

I don't remember the exact steps I had to do to make a call the other day, but it wasn't easy like before and the call quality was horrible on my end

Yeah I have the same problem too - firstly on my old Nexus 5 and now on my 6P (both on marshmallow). Heard 6.01 is out imminently so hopefully that will fix things but it is really really annoying!!

Android 6.0.1 does fix it :) received the update this morning and Bluetooth now working perfectly.

Same issue here, you call someone, radio keeps playing until "Hello" from remote. '14 CX5, Motorola X Style ("Pure" in the US), Android 6.0

Back