2014 Mazda6 Spottings?

Mazdafreak16

:
93 VW Eurovan 5 speed manual
I live in the Raleigh NC area, and as of now I have only seen 8 or 9 2014 '6's. The Cary dealer never seems to have a lot of them (although demand may be outweighing the supply).

Are '6's rare where you live? Or are they now commonplace?

Somebody else in my town got a white one like me, it's brand new cause it still had temp plates. At least don't copy my color! this town ain't big enough for two Snowflake white pearls :D. But mine is tinted up and wheels are black with led drl's so that will set me apart.

Last edited:
I've only seen one other Mazda 6 GT on my way to work last week. I live in the East Bay NorCal and work in the Peninsula. None in my neighborhood so far so I'm feeling special.

Been driving my new 6GT for about a couple months now and havent seen another on the road... ever, and I'm on the road a lot. I'm in Concord, California, just east of SF/OAK. The dealer near me doesnt even have one on the lot which makes me wonder a little.... On the other hand, the other car I considered... the Ford Fusion, I cant look out a window and not see one. Those things are everywhere. Glad I picked the Mazda on so many levels!

Here is one of the GT's I have seen. For some reason, the quality suffered when uploading to imgur, but otherwise it's one of my best shots ever.

MCAPSui.jpg

i live in raleigh also and never see them..actually i saw one, an older lady driving a blue mica. I have been in France since the 9th and i have a feeling when i get back i will start seeing more of them...they have to be selling though. I havent seen any in France (southern), saw a few first gen wagons and one 2nd gen and some weird mazda i had never seen before..maybe a second gen with a body kit of some sort. mazdas arent that common here.

I have mine since half of april (Mica Blue), but so far I have not seen a single 6 out here on the road or in any parking lot. And trust me, I'm looking :)
It is kinda nice to have this exclusivity, and people keep commenting on the car as they see it. I want Mazda to do well with this car, but not so well to see F Fusion numbers on the road....

i live in the land of cars...LA.
Always looking at others while i'm driving.
Been 2 weeks since i bought mine, still haven't seen another 14 M6. Anywhere.

I've had mine since April and haven't seen another. I also commute 120 miles a day.

I have seen a couple of Sonatas from behind and had to do a double take though!(eek2)

I have seen none in Florida, but have seen many 2012/2013 3's. I wager that I will see more of the 2014 3's pop up before I see the 6's pop up. Mazda has tremendous loyalty in their compact segment with the 3 and with skyactiv, they have been adding more customers to that list. But they have always been near the bottom when it comes to the mid-size class and it will take them a while to really start selling 6's with the same regularity that you see 3's on the road.

I live near Raleigh, work in Clayton and theres a light blue 2014 6 in the parking lot next to my place of work....noticed it about two weeks ago...beautiful, glance at it just about every workday. I have been valiently fighting the itch to buy one, but finally succumbed to the temptation last Sat. Traded in my beloved 09 mazda5 and purchased a Liquid Silver 6 touring model from Capitol Mazda in Cary with tech package, rear spoiler, fancy door sill plates, rear bumper guard, blind spot monitoring...i am sure i missed something...anyway, so far i am really impressed and loving it! As far as seeing other 6's....only one or two other sightings....I am sure i will see more, they only had 4 in stock Sat. and i have one of them now.....

I live in Mpls and funny story, bought my new 2014 6 on a Friday in late March and on Monday found out a work associate of mine in the very same building had purchased the exact same vehicle (Touring) on the same exact day (Friday) except with a different color and from a different dealer, his is black and mine blue. We had no idea other than the two of us had two of the oldest cars in the parking lot up to that point, LOL! Other than his (we park by each other every day), have not seen another 2014 6 up here on the road....Rampage

Doesn't look like there'll be a blue GT in the area soon either, just did a dealer search and there's not a single blue GT available in a 250M radius from Seattle!

Doesn't look like there'll be a blue GT in the area soon either, just did a dealer search and there's not a single blue GT available in a 250M radius from Seattle!

Same down here in Norcal... I'm looking since my Blue was t-boned last weekend. Still waiting to see if it's totaled... but even if it is not, I'll be looking to replace it. New car that's had major body work that wasn't my fault is just going to be trouble to deal with.

i live in raleigh also and never see them..actually i saw one, an older lady driving a blue mica. I have been in France since the 9th and i have a feeling when i get back i will start seeing more of them...they have to be selling though. I havent seen any in France (southern), saw a few first gen wagons and one 2nd gen and some weird mazda i had never seen before..maybe a second gen with a body kit of some sort. mazdas arent that common here.

I know I've seen yours before. It was pretty funny that you were at Cars and Coffee right when I got there! Your '6 was the first 2014 one I had seen.

Im north of Atlanta and have only seen one other M6 about 2 weeks ago. I got mine just 2 days ago. (Sport Automatic)

^^nice!
starting to see more of them ..saw 2 this week! brm and soul red..both touring i think

Back