2014 Mazda6 Emblems

Monkee

:
2014 Mazda 6
All badges are off! I plunged in and decided to remove the front and back Mazda logo.

The front is easy to take off. It is held by clips and with no adhesive. 2 clips at top, one on each side, 2 on the bottom and 1 little pin on the left side of the "M" near the middle...left if you are facing the grille. I will paint this gloss black and replace it.

The rear is held by adhesive and with 2 pins on each side which leaves you with 2 holes. The arch on the spoiler isn't so bad, but you can't fake it because of the holes. I will mold a peice of ABS that will fill the space on the spoiler that will use adhesive tape and use the existing holes. It will be paintable and will make the spoiler solid across the back. I may have these for sale if others are interested.

The Mazda 6 and Skyactive emblems are just held with adhesive.

I'm sure no one cares or is as excited about the finding on the emblems. Hope it helps.

I'm thinking of removing just the "Mazda6" and Skyactiv logos on mine and leaving the Mazda Logo itself (front and back)...It would help clean up the trunk a bit...

Yeah, will definitely be taking the Mazda6 and Skyactiv logos off from mine. Anyone know if the Evil M emblem will fit right in the rear Mazda logo slot?

Ordered a black Evil M. It's in SF right now, on its way to me. I'll keep you posted. If I don't use it, it will be up for sale.

Pics of badgeless front/rear please! Also interested (depending on fitment) in the evil logos (pics on 2014 6 would be awesome to see!)

Back