2014 Mazda3 All Weather Floor Mats

Yeah my dealer gives 20% off accessories for the first year after you purchase the car from them. I got the mats for just under $80 from my dealer.

Edited and turned into double post. Oops!

Last edited:
My dealer matched the price linked above. So why not. And as far as weather tech? I loved mine, but when I got the automated response that answered none of my questions to my email, I washed my hands of them.(and they haven't mailed me about them being available knowing of my interest.) Poor customer service means my business goes elsewhere.

When I was negotiating my purchase of my 2014 Mazda3 Hatch (a 6 hour ordeal) my fiance simply asked for the all-weather mats and my salesman threw them in for free. They look great and they beat the pants off the all-weathers that I had in my Subaru.

When I was negotiating my purchase of my 2014 Mazda3 Hatch (a 6 hour ordeal) my fiance simply asked for the all-weather mats and my salesman threw them in for free. They look great and they beat the pants off the all-weathers that I had in my Subaru.

Same here. I just said no mats, no deal and I got the floor mats and the mat for the cargo area thrown in. Used them yesterday while fly fishing and driving from spot to spot with wet, muddy wading boots. They were great. My Tundra has the Husky floor mats and I like the one's in the 3 a little better because the rubber is more grippy.

Got mine thrown in by my local dealer. The Madison dealer that owned the car was being a prick about it, so I simply bought the car from my local shop for $1500 less and they drove it to my hometown, mats included. I didn't even have to negotiate hard. Business is slow! Love the mats.

Back