2014 GT Wheel info

:
2010 CX-9 GT, 2014 Mazda6 GT
I had to pull the rear wheels/tires today to install mud flaps, so I checked out the info on the inside of the wheels. For anyone looking for after market the offset is +45. I'm sure you already know the width is 7.5 inches.

Can you post some picks of how the mud flap looks on it? I'm interested on getting some for mine but wasn't sure how it would look. Thanks!

There is an option for 17" in the UK on the SE and SE-L models the offset on these is +50, the width of these is 7.5" also.
The tires are 225/55R17 which give the same rolling diameter as the 19" (225/45R19)

This is good info. Thank you.

Pretty exciting, considering the OE wheels on the Speed6 were a mere 7" wide, with a nasty offset of +55et.

This is good info. Thank you.

Pretty exciting, considering the OE wheels on the Speed6 were a mere 7" wide, with a nasty offset of +55et.
Yea, at least some of the standard Mazda6's had the +55, pretty unworkable for swapping, I was pleasantly surprised with the +45, as it allows for swapping other Mazda wheels from other models.

Can you post some picks of how the mud flap looks on it? I'm interested on getting some for mine but wasn't sure how it would look. Thanks!

Sorry I've only had a chance to do the rear flaps, been busy on the honey-doo list, yecchh!

Just for the record, you can install the rear mudflaps without removing the wheels. I simply jacked up the entire rear end from the rear jacking point and that left plenty of room to work, especially using a ratcheted screwdriver. Also, to be on the safe side, I reset the TPMS button.

I got them from my local dealer for $120 including tax. They seem to sell all genuine Mazda accessories for about 25% off list, which I think is fair.

Latest posts

Back